- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Portimonense will welcome Moreirense FC to Estádio Municipal de Portimão for a matchday 32 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 24th January 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Portimonense has won 1 match, and Moreirense FC triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.86 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Portimonense's latest fixture against CF Os Belenenses ended in an away 1-0 loss. Portimonense dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Moreirense FC's recent game against CD Nacional ended in a home 2-2 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Moreirense FC pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 62nd and 81st minute.
Since the start of the season, Portimonense is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 17 games on home soil. Alvinegros's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 53% of home games.
Moreirense FC has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Moreirense FC wins 1.24 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Portimonense is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just six home defeats.
Os verdes e brancos (Green and white) is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Portimonense.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Portimonense wins on average 1.35 points per home game, compared to 1.24 points per away game for Moreirense FC. My prediction is Portimonense to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.04 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 40% of Portimonense's home and Moreirense FC's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 30% of Portimonense's home and Moreirense FC's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Portimonense vs Moreirense FC Betting Tips
Portimonense vs Moreirense FC Head to Head
Average stats between Portimonense and Moreirense FC in most recent 7 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
Portimonense vs Moreirense FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Portimonense and Moreirense FC across current season. Calculated from Portimonense's Home stats and Moreirense FC's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, Portimonense has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Portimonense has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Portimonense turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Portimonense recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Portimonense has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Portimonense has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/34 games for Portimonense this season.
- Portimonense will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 1 times and overall this season they have scored 1 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Moreirense FC has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Moreirense FC has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Moreirense FC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Moreirense FC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (50% of all matches) involving Moreirense FC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Moreirense FC will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 0%||35 %||18 %|
|Draw %||24% / 50%||29 %||18 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||35 %||65 %|
|AVG Goals||2.21 / 1.17||2.18||2.24|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.33||1.18||0.82|
|Conceded||1.21 / 0.83||1.00||1.41|
|BTTS %||41% / 33%||41 %||41 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||6 %||12 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||28 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 0%||18 %||12 %|
|Scores %||59% / 33%||71 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 33%||53 %||12 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 17%||53 %||29 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||51 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.35 / 4.33||4.82||3.88|
|Cards||2.53 / 2.33||2.41||2.65|
|Offsides||2.15 / 1.17||2.06||2.24|
|Fouls||17.65 / 17.83||17.76||17.53|
|Shots||10.41 / 11.50||10.41||10.41|
|Shots on Target||4.38 / 3.67||4.53||4.24|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||24 %||35 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||59 %||18 %|
|Loss %||32% / 33%||18 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.35 / 2.83||2.76||1.94|
|Scored||1.09 / 1.50||1.41||0.76|
|Conceded||1.26 / 1.33||1.35||1.18|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||71 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||6 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||6 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||18 %||24 %|
|Scores %||68% / 83%||88 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 17%||18 %||35 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||41 %||35 %|
|Possession %||47% / 45%||49 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.06 / 5.33||4.12||4.00|
|Cards||2.47 / 2.83||2.65||2.29|
|Offsides||1.59 / 1.33||1.53||1.65|
|Fouls||14.56 / 14.67||15.18||13.94|
|Shots||9.38 / 11.67||10.24||8.53|
|Shots on Target||3.91 / 3.17||4.71||3.12|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Portimonense vs Moreirense FC Odds
|HT 1||2.60||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.80||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||2.07||Under 2.5||1.67|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.05||Under 9.5 Corners||1.76|