- Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Portimonense will welcome Rio Ave FC to Estádio Municipal de Portimão for a matchday 30 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 8th January 2021 ended in a Rio Ave FC 3-0 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Portimonense has won 2 matches, and Rio Ave FC triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.73 goals, while both teams score 64% of the time.
Portimonense's latest fixture against Farense ended in an away 1-1 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end. Portimonense was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 79 minute.
Rio Ave FC's recent game against Paços de Ferreira ended in a home 1-1 draw. The strikers had plenty of good goal-scoring opportunities. They should have done better to earn their team three points instead of one. Rio Ave FC deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 49th minute.
Since the start of the season, Portimonense is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 16 games on home soil. Alvinegros's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Rio Ave FC has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Rio Ave FC wins 0.81 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Rio Ave FC kept a clean sheet in just 19% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Rio Ave FC.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.32 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 36% of Portimonense's home and Rio Ave FC's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 43% of Portimonense's home and Rio Ave FC's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Portimonense vs Rio Ave FC Betting Tips
Portimonense vs Rio Ave FC Head to Head
Average stats between Portimonense and Rio Ave FC in most recent 11 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
Portimonense vs Rio Ave FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Portimonense and Rio Ave FC across current season. Calculated from Portimonense's Home stats and Rio Ave FC's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, Portimonense has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Portimonense has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Portimonense turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Portimonense recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Portimonense has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 3 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Portimonense, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (44% of all matches) involving Portimonense has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Rio Ave FC has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Rio Ave FC has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Rio Ave FC turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Rio Ave FC recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Rio Ave FC has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 56% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Rio Ave FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/32 games for Rio Ave FC this season.
- Rio Ave FC will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 1 times and overall this season they have scored 0.72 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 17%||38 %||19 %|
|Draw %||22% / 33%||25 %||19 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||38 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||2.31 / 2.17||2.31||2.31|
|Scored||1.06 / 0.67||1.25||0.88|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.50||1.06||1.44|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||44 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||6 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||31 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 0%||19 %||13 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||75 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||50 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||56 %||31 %|
|Possession %||52% / 50%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.34 / 4.33||4.88||3.81|
|Cards||2.44 / 2.00||2.31||2.56|
|Offsides||2.22 / 1.17||2.13||2.31|
|Fouls||17.16 / 14.67||17.38||16.94|
|Shots||10.44 / 9.33||10.50||10.38|
|Shots on Target||4.47 / 4.00||4.56||4.38|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 0%||25 %||13 %|
|Draw %||41% / 50%||38 %||44 %|
|Loss %||41% / 50%||38 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||1.84 / 1.00||1.69||2.00|
|Scored||0.72 / 0.17||0.75||0.69|
|Conceded||1.13 / 0.83||0.94||1.31|
|BTTS %||31% / 17%||25 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||6 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|Scores %||44% / 17%||44 %||44 %|
|Clean Sheet %||34% / 33%||50 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||22% / 0%||25 %||19 %|
|Possession %||52% / 54%||52 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.72 / 5.83||4.31||5.13|
|Cards||2.41 / 3.17||2.94||1.88|
|Offsides||2.19 / 2.00||2.00||2.38|
|Fouls||14.09 / 15.17||14.56||13.63|
|Shots||9.03 / 9.83||9.13||8.94|
|Shots on Target||4.03 / 3.50||4.69||3.38|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Portimonense vs Rio Ave FC Odds
|HT 1||3.26||HT X||1.98||HT 2||3.84|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||4.25|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.59|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|