- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Portimonense will welcome Sporting Braga to Estádio Municipal de Portimão for a matchday 34 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 4th February 2021 ended in a Sporting Braga 2-1 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Portimonense has won 0 matches, and Sporting Braga triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.78 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Portimonense's latest fixture against Boavista FC ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Portimonense. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Sporting Braga's recent game against Moreirense FC ended in a home 2-1 win. Os Arcebispos dominated the game and deserved the win. Sporting Braga had good chances in both halves and scored in the 41st and 90+5 minute.
Since the start of the season, Portimonense is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 17 games on home soil. Alvinegros's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 53% of home games.
Sporting Braga has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sporting Braga wins 1.65 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Portimonense or Draw.
Portimonense vs Sporting Braga Betting Tips
Portimonense vs Sporting Braga Head to Head
Average stats between Portimonense and Sporting Braga in most recent 9 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
Portimonense vs Sporting Braga Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Portimonense and Sporting Braga across current season. Calculated from Portimonense's Home stats and Sporting Braga's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, Portimonense has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Portimonense has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Portimonense turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Portimonense recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Portimonense has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Portimonense has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/34 games for Portimonense this season.
- Portimonense will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 1 times and overall this season they have scored 1 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Sporting Braga has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sporting Braga has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sporting Braga has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Sporting Braga as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Sporting Braga will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Portimonense, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sporting Braga recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Sporting Braga, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (50% of all matches) involving Sporting Braga has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 0%||35 %||18 %|
|Draw %||24% / 50%||29 %||18 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||35 %||65 %|
|AVG Goals||2.21 / 1.17||2.18||2.24|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.33||1.18||0.82|
|Conceded||1.21 / 0.83||1.00||1.41|
|BTTS %||41% / 33%||41 %||41 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||6 %||12 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||28 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 0%||18 %||12 %|
|Scores %||59% / 33%||71 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 33%||53 %||12 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 17%||53 %||29 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||51 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.35 / 4.33||4.82||3.88|
|Cards||2.53 / 2.33||2.41||2.65|
|Offsides||2.15 / 1.17||2.06||2.24|
|Fouls||17.65 / 17.83||17.76||17.53|
|Shots||10.41 / 11.50||10.41||10.41|
|Shots on Target||4.38 / 3.67||4.53||4.24|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 33%||65 %||47 %|
|Draw %||21% / 50%||18 %||24 %|
|Loss %||24% / 17%||18 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.53 / 1.67||2.47||2.59|
|Scored||1.56 / 1.00||1.59||1.53|
|Conceded||0.97 / 0.67||0.88||1.06|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||53 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||35 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||0 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||35 %||24 %|
|Scores %||76% / 67%||82 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 33%||29 %||35 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 50%||59 %||59 %|
|Possession %||57% / 61%||60 %||55 %|
|Corners||5.94 / 6.67||6.71||5.18|
|Cards||2.06 / 2.00||1.94||2.18|
|Offsides||2.21 / 1.40||2.94||1.47|
|Fouls||15.06 / 11.20||15.18||14.94|
|Shots||13.21 / 13.17||14.65||11.76|
|Shots on Target||5.68 / 4.50||6.00||5.35|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Portimonense vs Sporting Braga Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||4.50||Away Win Nil||4.50|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.77|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.83||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|