- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs HIFK
- 16:30 SJK vs Lahti
- 16:30 Ilves vs Honka
- 16:30 HJK vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Mariehamn vs KTP
- 16:30 Oulu vs Haka France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Germany Bundesliga
- 16:30 Freiburg vs Augsburg Greece Super League
- 16:15 Lamia vs Panaitolikos
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Sweden Allsvenskan
- 16:30 Häcken vs Hammarby
- 16:30 Norrköping vs Varberg Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Fénix vs Torque
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Portland Timbers will welcome Colorado Rapids to Providence Park for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 5th November 2020 ended in a Colorado Rapids 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-three times in the most recent seasons. Portland Timbers has won 10 matches, and Colorado Rapids triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.74 goals, while both teams score 48% of the time.
Portland Timbers's latest fixture against Vancouver Whitecaps ended in an away 1-0 win. Portland Timbers was very dangerous in attack, having attempted five shots on target. Portland Timbers was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 66 minute.
Colorado Rapids's recent game against LA Galaxy ended in a home 1-1 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers. Colorado Rapids deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 66th minute.
Since the start of the season, Portland Timbers is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 12 games on home soil. Although Portland Timbers is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Colorado Rapids has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Colorado Rapids wins 1.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Colorado Rapids.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.69 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 58% of Portland Timbers's home and Colorado Rapids's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Portland Timbers has scored in 92% of home games. Colorado Rapids is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Portland Timbers vs Colorado Rapids Betting Tips
Portland Timbers vs Colorado Rapids Head to Head
Average stats between Portland Timbers and Colorado Rapids in most recent 23 outings in the USA MLS.
Portland Timbers vs Colorado Rapids Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Portland Timbers and Colorado Rapids across current season. Calculated from Portland Timbers's Home stats and Colorado Rapids's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Portland Timbers has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Portland Timbers has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Portland Timbers has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Colorado Rapids's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Portland Timbers from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 8 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Portland Timbers as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Portland Timbers has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Colorado Rapids get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for Portland Timbers, both home and away.
- Portland Timbers is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Colorado Rapids, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 13 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Portland Timbers, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (65% of all matches) involving Portland Timbers has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Portland Timbers will score today, as they have netted in the last 16 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Colorado Rapids has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Colorado Rapids has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Colorado Rapids away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Colorado Rapids when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Portland Timbers stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Colorado Rapids as they have now gone 11 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Colorado Rapids is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Portland Timbers, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 5 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Colorado Rapids, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (56% of all matches) involving Colorado Rapids has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 33%||58 %||31 %|
|Draw %||16% / 50%||17 %||15 %|
|Loss %||40% / 17%||25 %||54 %|
|AVG Goals||3.12 / 2.50||3.25||3.00|
|Scored||1.44 / 1.50||1.75||1.15|
|Conceded||1.68 / 1.00||1.50||1.85|
|BTTS %||64% / 67%||75 %||54 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||42 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 0%||17 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||42 %||8 %|
|Scores %||88% / 83%||92 %||85 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||17 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 67%||50 %||46 %|
|Possession %||46% / 50%||47 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.56 / 4.33||4.25||2.92|
|Cards||2.24 / 1.17||2.42||2.08|
|Offsides||1.16 / 1.33||1.25||1.08|
|Fouls||11.72 / 11.83||11.75||11.69|
|Shots||12.88 / 13.17||15.42||10.54|
|Shots on Target||4.80 / 4.83||5.58||4.08|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Draw %||33% / 0%||42 %||25 %|
|Loss %||17% / 50%||8 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.46 / 3.00||2.58||2.33|
|Scored||1.46 / 1.17||1.67||1.25|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.83||0.92||1.08|
|BTTS %||58% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 33%||25 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||8 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||17 %||25 %|
|Scores %||87% / 67%||92 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 17%||33 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 50%||58 %||67 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||50 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.79 / 5.20||5.42||4.17|
|Cards||2.21 / 1.33||2.33||2.08|
|Offsides||1.63 / 0.80||1.25||2.00|
|Fouls||12.67 / 12.20||12.33||13.00|
|Shots||14.29 / 14.80||15.00||13.58|
|Shots on Target||5.33 / 6.40||5.75||4.92|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Portland Timbers vs Colorado Rapids Odds
|HT 1||2.95||HT X||2.15||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.56||Under 2.5||2.30|
|BTTS Yes||1.61||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.87||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|