- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Portland Timbers will welcome LA Galaxy to Providence Park for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 29th October 2020 ended in a Portland Timbers 5-2 win. Both sides have met twenty-seven times in the most recent seasons. Portland Timbers has won 11 matches, and LA Galaxy triumphed in 10. Recent outings average 3.67 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Portland Timbers's latest fixture against SJ Earthquakes ended in an away 2-0 win. Portland Timbers was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Portland Timbers scored in both halves in the 5th and 74th minute.
LA Galaxy's recent game against Austin ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Los Angeles Galaxy didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. LA Galaxy had good chances in both halves and scored in the 35th and 77th minute.
Since the start of the season, Portland Timbers is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Portland Timbers is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
LA Galaxy has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. LA Galaxy wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. LA Galaxy failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Portland Timbers is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Los Angeles Galaxy failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Portland Timbers. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Portland Timbers wins on average 2.25 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for LA Galaxy. My prediction is Portland Timbers to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 100% of Portland Timbers's home and LA Galaxy's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Portland Timbers failed to keep a clean sheet in 25% of home games, while LA Galaxy conceded in 0% of away games. On average, both teams score in 75% of Portland Timbers's home and LA Galaxy's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Portland Timbers vs LA Galaxy Betting Tips
Portland Timbers vs LA Galaxy Head to Head
Average stats between Portland Timbers and LA Galaxy in most recent 27 outings in the USA MLS.
Portland Timbers vs LA Galaxy Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Portland Timbers and LA Galaxy across current season. Calculated from Portland Timbers's Home stats and LA Galaxy's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Portland Timbers has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Portland Timbers has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Portland Timbers will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Portland Timbers ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Portland Timbers has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/8 games for Portland Timbers this season.
- Coming into this game, LA Galaxy has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. LA Galaxy has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for LA Galaxy has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/8 games for LA Galaxy this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||75 %||25 %|
|Draw %||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||50% / 17%||25 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.88 / 2.50||3.00||2.75|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.50||2.00||0.75|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.00||1.00||2.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||75 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 67%||50 %||25 %|
|Possession %||44% / 50%||46 %||43 %|
|Corners||3.63 / 4.33||3.75||3.50|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.17||1.25||1.75|
|Offsides||1.38 / 1.33||1.75||1.00|
|Fouls||11.13 / 11.83||11.00||11.25|
|Shots||14.25 / 13.17||15.75||12.75|
|Shots on Target||5.88 / 4.83||7.00||4.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 33%||80 %||33 %|
|Draw %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||20 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||3.13 / 3.00||2.80||3.67|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.00||1.80||1.00|
|Conceded||1.63 / 2.00||1.00||2.67|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||60 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||38% / 17%||40 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 17%||60 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||100 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||40 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 50%||100 %||0 %|
|Possession %||51% / 44%||47 %||58 %|
|Corners||4.13 / 5.17||4.00||4.33|
|Cards||1.63 / 2.17||2.20||0.67|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.83||2.60||1.00|
|Fouls||12.13 / 11.83||13.40||10.00|
|Shots||11.38 / 12.50||12.40||9.67|
|Shots on Target||4.63 / 5.00||5.20||3.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Portland Timbers vs LA Galaxy Odds
|HT 1||2.22||HT X||2.44||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.65||Away Win Nil||7.25|
|Over 2.5||1.47||Under 2.5||2.57|
|BTTS Yes||1.50||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.75||Under 9.5 Corners||2.00|