- Belgium Pro League
- 17:30 Royal Antwerp FC vs Club Brugge England Premier League
- 18:00 Aston Villa vs Everton Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 FH vs ÍA
- 20:15 Valur vs HK
- 20:15 Stjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík
- 20:15 Breidablik vs Keflavík Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Crotone vs Hellas Verona Italy Serie B
- 20:00 Venezia vs Chievo Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Tromsø vs Molde
- 19:00 Rosenborg vs Viking Spain La Liga
- 18:00 Real Valladolid vs Villarreal
- 19:00 SD Eibar vs Real Betis
- 21:00 Granada CF vs Real Madrid Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 AIK vs Malmö FF
- 17:30 Norrköping vs Degerfors Venezuela Primera División
- 22:00 Yaracuyanos vs Carabobo
Portsmouth will welcome Bristol Rovers to Fratton Park for a matchday 44 fixture in England EFL League One. The last meeting on 16th February 2021 ended in a Bristol Rovers 3-1 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Portsmouth has won 5 matches, and Bristol Rovers triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 78% of the time.
Portsmouth's latest fixture against Swindon Town ended in an away 3-1 loss. Portsmouth dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Portsmouth was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 82nd minute.
Bristol Rovers's recent game against Milton Keynes Dons ended in a home 0-2 loss. The Pirates's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
So far, Portsmouth plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.74 points per away game on average compared to 1.39 points at home. Although Portsmouth is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 30% home clean sheets.
Bristol Rovers has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Bristol Rovers wins 0.65 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Bristol Rovers kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Portsmouth lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 39% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
The Pirates failed to win in fifteen consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Portsmouth. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Portsmouth wins on average 1.39 points per home game, compared to 0.65 points per away game for Bristol Rovers. My prediction is Portsmouth to win.
Portsmouth vs Bristol Rovers Betting Tips
Portsmouth vs Bristol Rovers Head to Head
Average stats between Portsmouth and Bristol Rovers in most recent 9 outings in the England EFL League One.
Portsmouth vs Bristol Rovers Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Portsmouth and Bristol Rovers across current season. Calculated from Portsmouth's Home stats and Bristol Rovers's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Portsmouth has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Portsmouth has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Portsmouth, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (46% of all matches) involving Portsmouth has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Bristol Rovers has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Bristol Rovers has scored 0 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Bristol Rovers turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Bristol Rovers recently, with the side failing to score in 5 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Bristol Rovers has fired blanks in 23 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 0 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Bristol Rovers has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/46 games for Bristol Rovers this season.
- Bristol Rovers will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 5 matches. During the last five games they have scored 0 times and overall this season they have scored 0.87 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||46% / 33%||39 %||52 %|
|Draw %||20% / 0%||22 %||17 %|
|Loss %||35% / 67%||39 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.52 / 3.17||2.30||2.74|
|Scored||1.41 / 1.17||1.26||1.57|
|Conceded||1.11 / 2.00||1.04||1.17|
|BTTS %||46% / 33%||39 %||52 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 0%||17 %||26 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 33%||9 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||22 %||22 %|
|Scores %||70% / 67%||61 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||30 %||35 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 33%||43 %||52 %|
|Possession %||52% / 47%||53 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.60 / 3.40||6.17||5.00|
|Cards||1.80 / 1.50||1.61||2.00|
|Offsides||1.95 / 0.50||2.00||1.90|
|Fouls||12.18 / 12.25||12.09||12.27|
|Shots||13.13 / 14.20||13.09||13.18|
|Shots on Target||5.02 / 5.00||4.70||5.36|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 0%||30 %||13 %|
|Draw %||17% / 17%||9 %||26 %|
|Loss %||61% / 83%||61 %||61 %|
|AVG Goals||2.39 / 2.33||2.39||2.39|
|Scored||0.87 / 0.67||1.00||0.74|
|Conceded||1.52 / 1.67||1.39||1.65|
|BTTS %||43% / 33%||43 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||22 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||17 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||22 %||4 %|
|Scores %||50% / 33%||52 %||48 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 17%||13 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||24% / 0%||26 %||22 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||48 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.17 / 4.00||5.43||4.91|
|Cards||1.70 / 1.50||1.65||1.74|
|Offsides||1.84 / 2.00||1.91||1.76|
|Fouls||11.40 / 11.50||11.00||11.82|
|Shots||12.46 / 11.20||12.74||12.17|
|Shots on Target||4.48 / 4.20||5.00||3.96|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Portsmouth vs Bristol Rovers Odds
|HT 1||2.15||HT X||2.20||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.40||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.65||Under 9.5 Corners||2.10|