- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Portsmouth will welcome Milton Keynes Dons to Fratton Park for a matchday 28 fixture in England EFL League One. The last meeting on 11th September 2021 ended in a Milton Keynes Dons 1-0 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Portsmouth has won 4 matches, and Milton Keynes Dons triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.67 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Portsmouth's latest fixture against Cambridge United ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved.
Milton Keynes Dons's recent game against AFC Wimbledon ended in a home 1-0 win. MK Dons dominated the game and deserved the win. Milton Keynes Dons put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 29th minute.
Since the start of the season, Portsmouth is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 12 games on home soil. Pompey's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Milton Keynes Dons has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Milton Keynes Dons wins 1.69 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Milton Keynes Dons kept a clean sheet in just 8% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Milton Keynes Dons.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Portsmouth has scored in 83% of home games. Milton Keynes Dons is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Portsmouth vs Milton Keynes Dons Betting Tips
Portsmouth vs Milton Keynes Dons Head to Head
Average stats between Portsmouth and Milton Keynes Dons in most recent 9 outings in the England EFL League One.
Portsmouth vs Milton Keynes Dons Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Portsmouth and Milton Keynes Dons across current season. Calculated from Portsmouth's Home stats and Milton Keynes Dons's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Portsmouth has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Portsmouth has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Portsmouth at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Portsmouth as they have now gone 10 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Portsmouth has kept 5 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 0 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Portsmouth is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Milton Keynes Dons, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Portsmouth recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Portsmouth has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/23 games for Portsmouth this season.
- Coming into this game, Milton Keynes Dons has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Milton Keynes Dons has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Milton Keynes Dons has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Milton Keynes Dons when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Portsmouth stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Milton Keynes Dons as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Milton Keynes Dons will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Portsmouth, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Milton Keynes Dons, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (64% of all matches) involving Milton Keynes Dons has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||29% / 0%||25 %||33 %|
|Loss %||29% / 67%||25 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.21 / 3.17||2.42||2.00|
|Scored||1.21 / 1.17||1.42||1.00|
|Conceded||1.00 / 2.00||1.00||1.00|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||42 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||4% / 0%||8 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 33%||17 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||83 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||55% / 47%||55 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.13 / 3.40||5.67||4.58|
|Cards||1.71 / 1.50||1.50||1.92|
|Offsides||2.54 / 0.50||2.58||2.50|
|Fouls||12.38 / 12.25||11.83||12.92|
|Shots||13.58 / 14.20||13.92||13.25|
|Shots on Target||4.58 / 5.00||5.00||4.17|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||54 %||46 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||23 %||31 %|
|Loss %||23% / 33%||23 %||23 %|
|AVG Goals||2.96 / 2.83||2.38||3.54|
|Scored||1.77 / 1.67||1.38||2.15|
|Conceded||1.19 / 1.17||1.00||1.38|
|BTTS %||65% / 50%||46 %||85 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 33%||15 %||38 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||15 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 33%||31 %||31 %|
|Scores %||88% / 67%||85 %||92 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 17%||46 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||62 %||38 %|
|Possession %||59% / 56%||58 %||61 %|
|Corners||4.58 / 3.60||3.85||5.31|
|Cards||1.38 / 0.83||1.31||1.46|
|Offsides||1.31 / 2.25||1.54||1.08|
|Fouls||8.15 / 11.50||7.92||8.38|
|Shots||14.81 / 10.20||14.77||14.85|
|Shots on Target||6.12 / 5.40||5.85||6.38|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Portsmouth vs Milton Keynes Dons Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.50||Away Win Nil||4.55|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.73|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|