- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Portsmouth will welcome Sunderland to Fratton Park for a matchday 11 fixture in England EFL League One. The last meeting on 9th March 2021 ended in a Sunderland 2-0 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Portsmouth has won 6 matches, and Sunderland triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.40 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Portsmouth's latest fixture against Burton Albion ended in an away 2-1 loss. Portsmouth dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Portsmouth was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 64 minute.
Sunderland's recent game against Cheltenham Town ended in a home 5-0 win. The Black Cats dominated the game and deserved the win. Sunderland had good chances in both halves and scored in the 11st, 28th, 38th, 65th and 66th minute.
Since the start of the season, Portsmouth is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 5 games on home soil. Pompey's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
Sunderland has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sunderland wins 1.40 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sunderland kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Portsmouth has won just 60% of home games. On average they score 2.00 goals and concede 0.80 per game. Sunderland won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Portsmouth wins on average 2.00 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Sunderland. My prediction is Sunderland to win.
Portsmouth vs Sunderland Betting Tips
Portsmouth vs Sunderland Head to Head
Average stats between Portsmouth and Sunderland in most recent 15 outings in the England EFL League One.
Portsmouth vs Sunderland Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Portsmouth and Sunderland across current season. Calculated from Portsmouth's Home stats and Sunderland's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Portsmouth has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Portsmouth has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Portsmouth will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Portsmouth has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Sunderland get in on the action today? There has been a total of 15 goals in the last 5 games for Portsmouth, both home and away.
- Can Portsmouth turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Portsmouth, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (40% of all matches) involving Portsmouth has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Portsmouth will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Sunderland has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sunderland has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for Sunderland as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Sunderland is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Portsmouth, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 13 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Sunderland, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (56% of all matches) involving Sunderland has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Sunderland will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||60 %||14 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||20 %||29 %|
|Loss %||42% / 67%||20 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.42 / 3.17||2.80||2.14|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.17||2.00||0.71|
|Conceded||1.17 / 2.00||0.80||1.43|
|BTTS %||42% / 33%||40 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||20 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||40 %||14 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||100 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 33%||60 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||80 %||29 %|
|Possession %||56% / 47%||58 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.25 / 3.40||6.80||4.14|
|Cards||1.92 / 1.50||1.80||2.00|
|Offsides||2.92 / 0.50||2.80||3.00|
|Fouls||12.17 / 12.25||12.20||12.14|
|Shots||11.50 / 14.20||11.80||11.29|
|Shots on Target||4.25 / 5.00||4.40||4.14|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||73% / 67%||100 %||40 %|
|Draw %||9% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Loss %||18% / 17%||0 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.91 / 2.00||2.83||3.00|
|Scored||1.82 / 1.50||2.33||1.20|
|Conceded||1.09 / 0.50||0.50||1.80|
|BTTS %||55% / 33%||50 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||45% / 0%||50 %||40 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||64% / 33%||67 %||60 %|
|Scores %||82% / 100%||100 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 67%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||64% / 67%||83 %||40 %|
|Possession %||53% / 60%||52 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.64 / 8.20||5.17||6.20|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.33||1.67||2.40|
|Offsides||2.45 / 1.50||2.00||3.00|
|Fouls||10.91 / 11.50||11.83||9.80|
|Shots||15.91 / 13.60||16.67||15.00|
|Shots on Target||6.36 / 5.60||6.33||6.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Portsmouth vs Sunderland Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||4.35|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.73||Under 9.5 Corners||1.99|