- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Prachuap will welcome Suphanburi to Sam Ao Stadium for a matchday 17 fixture in Thailand Thai League T1. The last meeting on 19th September 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Prachuap has won 2 matches, and Suphanburi triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Prachuap's last game in the Thailand Thai League T1 against Khon Kaen United at home ended in a 0-1 loss. Prachuap had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch.
Suphanburi's recent game against Bangkok United ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Suphanburi didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Suphanburi had good chances in both halves and scored in the 6th and 51st minute.
So far, Prachuap plays better on the road than at home. They win 0.88 points per away game on average compared to 0.44 points at home. Although Prachuap is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Suphanburi has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Suphanburi wins 0.88 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Suphanburi kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Prachuap or Suphanburi to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Prachuap failed to keep a clean sheet in 22% of home games, while Suphanburi conceded in 13% of away games. On average, both teams score in 54% of Prachuap's home and Suphanburi's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Prachuap vs Suphanburi Betting Tips
Prachuap vs Suphanburi Head to Head
Average stats between Prachuap and Suphanburi in most recent 7 outings in the Thailand Thai League T1.
Prachuap vs Suphanburi Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Prachuap and Suphanburi across current season. Calculated from Prachuap's Home stats and Suphanburi's Away stats.
Thailand Thai League T1 Form
- Coming into this game, Prachuap has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Prachuap has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Prachuap turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Prachuap recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Prachuap has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Prachuap has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/16 games for Prachuap this season.
- Prachuap will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 0.75 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Suphanburi has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Suphanburi has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Suphanburi has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Suphanburi recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Suphanburi has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/15 games for Suphanburi this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||12% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||44 %||13 %|
|Loss %||59% / 50%||56 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||2.18 / 3.33||2.00||2.38|
|Scored||0.76 / 1.50||0.67||0.88|
|Conceded||1.41 / 1.83||1.33||1.50|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||56 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 17%||0 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 50%||11 %||13 %|
|Scores %||59% / 67%||56 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||22 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||18% / 50%||11 %||25 %|
|Possession %||51% / 44%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||6.12 / 2.20||5.78||6.50|
|Cards||2.41 / 2.17||2.11||2.75|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 6.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.47 / 8.80||11.00||9.88|
|Shots on Target||4.12 / 4.60||4.33||3.88|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||38 %||13 %|
|Loss %||50% / 83%||38 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||2.56 / 2.67||3.00||2.13|
|Scored||1.13 / 0.50||1.38||0.88|
|Conceded||1.44 / 2.17||1.63||1.25|
|BTTS %||63% / 33%||63 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 0%||13 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||13 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 0%||38 %||0 %|
|Scores %||69% / 50%||75 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||13 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 17%||38 %||63 %|
|Possession %||45% / 52%||46 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.25 / 4.80||3.88||4.63|
|Cards||2.25 / 2.33||2.13||2.38|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||1.00||0.00|
|Fouls||10.00 / 0.00||10.00||0.00|
|Shots||7.63 / 10.00||8.88||6.38|
|Shots on Target||3.44 / 4.20||4.13||2.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Prachuap vs Suphanburi Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.25||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||3.70||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.81|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.16|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.83||Under 9.5 Corners||1.98|