- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Preston North End will welcome Derby County to Deepdale for a matchday 12 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 20th April 2021 ended in a Preston North End 3-0 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Preston North End has won 4 matches, and Derby County triumphed in 10. Recent outings average 2.05 goals, while both teams score 32% of the time.
Preston North End's latest fixture against Queens Park Rangers ended in an away 3-2 loss. I expected more from The Whites. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Preston North End scored in both halves in the 27th and 46th minute.
Derby County's recent game against Swansea City ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
Since the start of the season, The Invincibles is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Preston North End is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 30% home clean sheets.
Derby County has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Derby County wins 0.80 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Derby County.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.1 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 30% of Preston North End's home and Derby County's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Preston North End vs Derby County Betting Tips
Preston North End vs Derby County Head to Head
Average stats between Preston North End and Derby County in most recent 19 outings in the England Championship.
Preston North End vs Derby County Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Preston North End and Derby County across current season. Calculated from Preston North End's Home stats and Derby County's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Preston North End has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Preston North End has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Preston North End has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Preston North End will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Preston North End has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Preston North End will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Derby County, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 4
- In the last 5 matches for Preston North End, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (64% of all matches) involving Preston North End has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Derby County has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Derby County has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Derby County has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Derby County has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Derby County will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Preston North End, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Derby County recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Derby County has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Derby County has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/11 games for Derby County this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 50%||40 %||20 %|
|Draw %||35% / 17%||40 %||30 %|
|Loss %||35% / 33%||20 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.40 / 2.67||2.40||2.40|
|Scored||1.10 / 1.33||1.30||0.90|
|Conceded||1.30 / 1.33||1.10||1.50|
|BTTS %||60% / 67%||70 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 0%||10 %||20 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||90 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||30 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||30% / 50%||50 %||10 %|
|Possession %||47% / 51%||46 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.80 / 4.40||4.60||5.00|
|Cards||2.05 / 2.17||2.00||2.10|
|Offsides||2.26 / 0.75||2.10||2.44|
|Fouls||12.25 / 14.20||12.80||11.70|
|Shots||10.60 / 8.80||11.90||9.30|
|Shots on Target||4.35 / 4.40||5.20||3.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 17%||30 %||10 %|
|Draw %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Loss %||30% / 50%||20 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||1.85 / 2.67||2.30||1.40|
|Scored||0.85 / 1.17||1.20||0.50|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.50||1.10||0.90|
|BTTS %||55% / 83%||70 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 50%||20 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Scores %||65% / 83%||80 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 17%||30 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 67%||70 %||40 %|
|Possession %||48% / 51%||47 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 4.20||3.90||4.10|
|Cards||2.05 / 1.33||2.10||2.00|
|Offsides||1.89 / 1.80||2.33||1.50|
|Fouls||9.74 / 8.80||11.11||8.50|
|Shots||10.45 / 10.00||10.70||10.20|
|Shots on Target||3.95 / 4.40||4.20||3.70|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Preston North End vs Derby County Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.00||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.90||Away Win Nil||5.80|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.60|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.73|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.41||Under 9.5 Corners||1.54|