- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Preston North End will welcome Fulham to Deepdale for a matchday 20 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 29th February 2020 ended in a Fulham 2-0 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Preston North End has won 1 match, and Fulham triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 88% of the time.
Preston North End's latest fixture against Middlesbrough ended in an away 2-1 win. The Whites was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Preston North End was much better than Middlesbrough in the second half and scored in the 77th and 81st minute.
Fulham's recent game against Derby County ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
Since the start of the season, The Invincibles is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Preston North End is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 30% home clean sheets.
Fulham has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Fulham wins 2.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Fulham kept a clean sheet in just 30% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. The Whites has won just 40% of home games. On average they score 1.30 goals and concede 1.10 per game. Fulham is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Preston North End wins on average 1.60 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Fulham. My prediction is Fulham to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.11 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 56% of Preston North End's home and Fulham's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Preston North End vs Fulham Betting Tips
Preston North End vs Fulham Head to Head
Average stats between Preston North End and Fulham in most recent 8 outings in the England Championship.
Preston North End vs Fulham Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Preston North End and Fulham across current season. Calculated from Preston North End's Home stats and Fulham's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Preston North End has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Preston North End has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Fulham's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Preston North End from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Preston North End ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Preston North End, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (58% of all matches) involving Preston North End has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Fulham has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Fulham has scored 19 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Fulham has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Fulham when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Preston North End stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Fulham as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Fulham has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- Fulham is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Preston North End, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 19 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Fulham has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/18 games for Fulham this season.
- It's likely that Fulham will score today, as they have netted in the last 12 games coming into this one and have scored 19 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||40 %||18 %|
|Draw %||33% / 17%||40 %||27 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||20 %||55 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 2.50||2.40||2.27|
|Scored||1.05 / 1.00||1.30||0.82|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.50||1.10||1.45|
|BTTS %||57% / 67%||70 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 33%||20 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||20 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 0%||10 %||18 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||90 %||45 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 0%||30 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 33%||50 %||9 %|
|Possession %||47% / 50%||46 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.62 / 3.80||4.60||4.64|
|Cards||2.05 / 2.33||2.00||2.09|
|Offsides||2.26 / 1.00||2.10||2.44|
|Fouls||12.25 / 12.20||12.80||11.70|
|Shots||10.62 / 8.60||11.90||9.45|
|Shots on Target||4.24 / 4.20||5.20||3.36|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||62% / 50%||64 %||60 %|
|Draw %||24% / 50%||27 %||20 %|
|Loss %||14% / 0%||9 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||3.19 / 2.83||2.82||3.60|
|Scored||2.38 / 2.33||2.18||2.60|
|Conceded||0.81 / 0.50||0.64||1.00|
|BTTS %||57% / 50%||55 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||27 %||30 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||9 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 33%||36 %||40 %|
|Scores %||90% / 83%||91 %||90 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 50%||45 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||81% / 67%||73 %||90 %|
|Possession %||59% / 62%||58 %||60 %|
|Corners||5.95 / 6.20||6.82||5.00|
|Cards||1.90 / 1.67||1.36||2.50|
|Offsides||1.65 / 1.80||2.00||1.22|
|Fouls||10.71 / 10.20||10.55||10.90|
|Shots||17.10 / 16.00||18.45||15.60|
|Shots on Target||6.86 / 7.20||7.09||6.60|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Preston North End vs Fulham Odds
|HT 1||4.75||HT X||2.20||HT 2||2.40|
|Home Win Nil||7.00||Away Win Nil||2.88|
|Over 2.5||1.97||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||1.85||BTTS NO||1.92|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.82||Under 9.5 Corners||1.92|