- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
PSV will welcome Heerenveen to Philips Stadion for a matchday 31 fixture in Netherlands Eredivisie. The last meeting on 6th December 2020 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. PSV has won 9 matches, and Heerenveen triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.65 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
PSV's last game in the Netherlands Eredivisie against Groningen at home ended in a 1-0 win. Boeren had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. PSV scored in the second half in the 64th minute.
Heerenveen's recent game against PEC Zwolle ended in a home 0-2 loss. De Superfriezen had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Red White Army is more dominant at home. They have twelve wins out of 16 games on home soil. Boeren's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Heerenveen has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Heerenveen wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Heerenveen kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Rood-witten is currently unbeaten at home in eight games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
De Superfriezen is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Rood-witten.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. PSV wins on average 2.44 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Heerenveen. My prediction is PSV to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.87 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 54% of PSV's home and Heerenveen's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
PSV vs Heerenveen Betting Tips
PSV vs Heerenveen Head to Head
Average stats between PSV and Heerenveen in most recent 20 outings in the Netherlands Eredivisie.
PSV vs Heerenveen Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between PSV and Heerenveen across current season. Calculated from PSV's Home stats and Heerenveen's Away stats.
Netherlands Eredivisie Form
- Coming into this game, PSV has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. PSV has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from PSV at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- PSV will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- PSV has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 16 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for PSV as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- PSV has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- PSV is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Heerenveen, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for PSV has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/32 games for PSV this season.
- It's likely that PSV will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Heerenveen has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Heerenveen has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Heerenveen has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Heerenveen when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can PSV stop this run?
- Heerenveen has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Heerenveen recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Heerenveen has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/32 games for Heerenveen this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 67%||75 %||50 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||19 %||31 %|
|Loss %||13% / 17%||6 %||19 %|
|AVG Goals||3.16 / 2.33||2.88||3.44|
|Scored||2.16 / 1.67||2.19||2.13|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.67||0.69||1.31|
|BTTS %||59% / 17%||50 %||69 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 0%||6 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||47% / 50%||50 %||44 %|
|Scores %||97% / 83%||100 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 67%||50 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||66% / 67%||69 %||63 %|
|Possession %||59% / 63%||59 %||59 %|
|Corners||5.97 / 5.83||5.44||6.50|
|Cards||1.25 / 1.00||1.25||1.25|
|Offsides||1.97 / 1.50||2.20||1.75|
|Fouls||8.68 / 10.67||10.33||7.13|
|Shots||15.31 / 15.50||16.19||14.44|
|Shots on Target||7.56 / 7.00||7.63||7.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 17%||38 %||19 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||31 %||44 %|
|Loss %||34% / 50%||31 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.66 / 2.50||2.31||3.00|
|Scored||1.28 / 1.00||1.31||1.25|
|Conceded||1.38 / 1.50||1.00||1.75|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||38 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||0 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 33%||19 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 17%||25 %||13 %|
|Scores %||78% / 67%||75 %||81 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||50 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||56 %||44 %|
|Possession %||47% / 50%||47 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.41 / 3.33||4.56||4.25|
|Cards||1.31 / 1.00||1.00||1.63|
|Offsides||1.78 / 1.83||1.50||2.06|
|Fouls||9.34 / 8.00||9.13||9.57|
|Shots||11.88 / 12.67||11.69||12.06|
|Shots on Target||5.13 / 5.50||4.75||5.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
PSV vs Heerenveen Odds
|HT 1||1.68||HT X||3.13||HT 2||7.46|
|Home Win Nil||2.30||Away Win Nil||12.00|
|Over 2.5||1.33||Under 2.5||3.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.74||Under 9.5 Corners||2.02|