- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Puebla will welcome Santos Laguna to Estadio Cuauhtémoc for a matchday 0 fixture in Mexico Liga MX. The last meeting on 21st May 2021 ended in a Santos Laguna 3-0 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Puebla has won 1 match, and Santos Laguna triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.35 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Puebla's latest fixture against Santos Laguna ended in an away 3-0 loss. I expected more from La Franja. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Since the start of the season, Puebla is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 20 games on home soil. Although Puebla is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 35% home clean sheets.
Santos Laguna has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Los Verdiblancos wins 0.80 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Santos Laguna kept a clean sheet in just 15% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Santos Laguna.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.42 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 44% of Puebla's home and Santos Laguna's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Puebla vs Santos Laguna Betting Tips
Puebla vs Santos Laguna Head to Head
Average stats between Puebla and Santos Laguna in most recent 20 outings in the Mexico Liga MX.
Puebla vs Santos Laguna Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Puebla and Santos Laguna across current season. Calculated from Puebla's Home stats and Santos Laguna's Away stats.
Mexico Liga MX Form
- Coming into this game, Puebla has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Puebla has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Puebla has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Puebla has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Puebla recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Puebla has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/41 games for Puebla this season.
- Coming into this game, Santos Laguna has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Santos Laguna has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Santos Laguna recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Santos Laguna has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/42 games for Santos Laguna this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 33%||40 %||38 %|
|Draw %||24% / 33%||30 %||19 %|
|Loss %||37% / 33%||30 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.46 / 2.17||2.25||2.67|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.00||1.30||1.29|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.17||0.95||1.38|
|BTTS %||46% / 50%||45 %||48 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||15 %||19 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||10 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||20 %||14 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||70 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||35 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||50 %||38 %|
|Possession %||47% / 41%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.76 / 1.67||5.30||4.24|
|Cards||2.17 / 2.17||1.75||2.57|
|Offsides||1.22 / 1.00||1.30||1.14|
|Fouls||13.41 / 11.17||12.05||14.71|
|Shots||11.95 / 8.83||12.85||11.10|
|Shots on Target||4.51 / 3.33||4.60||4.43|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 50%||64 %||15 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||18 %||35 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||18 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.26 / 2.17||2.55||1.95|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.33||1.77||0.75|
|Conceded||0.98 / 0.83||0.77||1.20|
|BTTS %||48% / 17%||45 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 0%||27 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||9 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 0%||36 %||10 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||82 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 67%||45 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||59 %||40 %|
|Possession %||51% / 50%||53 %||49 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 4.83||7.00||4.90|
|Cards||1.57 / 1.67||1.23||1.95|
|Offsides||1.17 / 1.67||1.36||0.95|
|Fouls||12.48 / 13.67||12.45||12.50|
|Shots||14.64 / 13.83||15.91||13.25|
|Shots on Target||4.88 / 4.83||5.68||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Puebla vs Santos Laguna Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||1.93||HT 2||3.30|
|Home Win Nil||4.33||Away Win Nil||4.00|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.74|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.75|