- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Denmark Superliga
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Qatar SC will welcome Al Sadd to Khalifa International Stadium for a matchday 2 fixture in Qatar Stars League. The last meeting on 9th April 2021 ended in an Al Sadd 3-0 win. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Qatar SC has won 4 matches, and Al Sadd triumphed in 10. Recent outings average 3.44 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Since the start of the season, Qatar SC is more dominant at home. They have zero wins out of 2 games on home soil. The Kings (الملك)'s good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Al Sadd has picked up 9 points from the previous three league games. Al Sadd don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 3.00 points per game, both home and away. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Al Sadd kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Qatar SC has to improve results quickly. They are without a win in two home games. Qatar SC has won just 0% of home games. On average they score 0.50 goals and concede 1.50 per game. Al Sadd won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them.My prediction is Al Sadd to win.
Qatar SC vs Al Sadd Betting Tips
Qatar SC vs Al Sadd Head to Head
Average stats between Qatar SC and Al Sadd in most recent 16 outings in the Qatar Stars League.
Qatar SC vs Al Sadd Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Qatar SC and Al Sadd across current season. Calculated from Qatar SC's Home stats and Al Sadd's Away stats.
Qatar Stars League Form
- Coming into this game, Qatar SC has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Qatar SC has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Qatar SC turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Qatar SC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Qatar SC has fired blanks in 2 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Qatar SC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/4 games for Qatar SC this season.
- Coming into this game, Al Sadd has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Al Sadd has scored 16 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Al Sadd has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Al Sadd as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Al Sadd ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Al Sadd is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Qatar SC, having won 4 and drawn 0. They have scored 16 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Al Sadd, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (75% of all matches) involving Al Sadd has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Al Sadd will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 16 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Draw %||33% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||67% / 17%||50 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 3.33||2.00||3.00|
|Scored||0.67 / 2.00||0.50||1.00|
|Conceded||1.67 / 1.33||1.50||2.00|
|BTTS %||67% / 100%||50 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||67% / 17%||50 %||100 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 100%||50 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 83%||50 %||0 %|
|Possession %||45% / 47%||41 %||53 %|
|Corners||2.00 / 2.67||2.00||2.00|
|Cards||1.00 / 2.33||1.00||1.00|
|Offsides||0.67 / 1.83||1.00||0.00|
|Fouls||6.00 / 13.67||5.50||7.00|
|Shots||12.33 / 7.67||12.50||12.00|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 3.83||3.00||6.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Draw %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||4.00 / 4.50||2.00||5.00|
|Scored||3.00 / 4.17||2.00||3.50|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.33||0.00||1.50|
|BTTS %||67% / 33%||0 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||67% / 17%||0 %||100 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 50%||0 %||50 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 67%||100 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|Possession %||60% / 66%||61 %||60 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 8.83||6.00||4.50|
|Cards||2.33 / 1.67||3.00||2.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.83||4.00||1.00|
|Fouls||12.33 / 12.00||10.00||13.50|
|Shots||14.67 / 15.00||14.00||15.00|
|Shots on Target||6.67 / 7.67||6.00||7.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Qatar SC vs Al Sadd Odds
|HT 1||5.40||HT X||2.60||HT 2||1.88|
|Home Win Nil||17.00||Away Win Nil||2.45|
|Over 2.5||1.55||Under 2.5||2.30|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.13||Under 9.5 Corners||1.69|