- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Queen of the South will welcome Hamilton Academical to Palmerston Park for a matchday 21 fixture in Scotland Championship. The last meeting on 26th October 2021 ended in a Hamilton Academical 1-0 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Queen of the South has won 1 match, and Hamilton Academical triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.36 goals, while both teams score 55% of the time.
Queen of the South's last game in the Scotland Championship against Ayr United at home ended in a 3-0 win. The Doonhamers had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Queen of the South was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 9th, 29th and 48th minute.
Hamilton Academical's recent game against Kilmarnock ended in a home 2-3 loss. Accies had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Hamilton Academical had good chances in both halves and scored in the 3rd and 84th minute.
So far, QoS plays better on the road than at home. They win 0.90 points per away game on average compared to 0.82 points at home. The Doonhamers's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 36% of home games.
Hamilton Academical has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Hamilton Academical has collected 1.18 points on average per away game, compared to 1.00 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Hamilton Academical kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Queen of the South or Hamilton Academical to win.
Queen of the South vs Hamilton Academical Betting Tips
Queen of the South vs Hamilton Academical Head to Head
Average stats between Queen of the South and Hamilton Academical in most recent 11 outings in the Scotland Championship.
Queen of the South vs Hamilton Academical Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Queen of the South and Hamilton Academical across current season. Calculated from Queen of the South's Home stats and Hamilton Academical's Away stats.
Scotland Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Queen of the South has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Queen of the South has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Queen of the South has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Queen of the South has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Queen of the South will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Hamilton Academical, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Queen of the South, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (50% of all matches) involving Queen of the South has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Hamilton Academical has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Hamilton Academical has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hamilton Academical has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Hamilton Academical has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Hamilton Academical, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (53% of all matches) involving Hamilton Academical has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Hamilton Academical will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 67%||18 %||20 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||27 %||30 %|
|Loss %||52% / 17%||55 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.57 / 3.50||1.82||3.40|
|Scored||1.00 / 2.17||0.64||1.40|
|Conceded||1.57 / 1.33||1.18||2.00|
|BTTS %||48% / 67%||27 %||70 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 33%||0 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||18 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 50%||9 %||40 %|
|Scores %||62% / 100%||45 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 33%||36 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 67%||27 %||70 %|
|Possession %||46% / 47%||48 %||44 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 4.20||5.09||4.90|
|Cards||1.37 / 1.83||1.10||1.67|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.10 / 10.00||11.27||8.80|
|Shots on Target||4.33 / 5.40||3.91||4.80|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 17%||27 %||27 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||18 %||36 %|
|Loss %||45% / 50%||55 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.77 / 1.67||2.82||2.73|
|Scored||1.09 / 0.50||0.91||1.27|
|Conceded||1.68 / 1.17||1.91||1.45|
|BTTS %||50% / 0%||45 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||9 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||18 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 17%||9 %||9 %|
|Scores %||64% / 17%||64 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 50%||18 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 17%||45 %||36 %|
|Possession %||52% / 37%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.82 / 3.80||5.36||6.27|
|Cards||2.09 / 1.20||2.45||1.73|
|Offsides||0.50 / 1.20||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||10.00 / 11.40||9.00||11.00|
|Shots||11.00 / 7.80||11.27||10.73|
|Shots on Target||4.91 / 3.00||4.82||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Queen of the South vs Hamilton Academical Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.10||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||1.98||Under 2.5||1.74|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.55||Under 9.5 Corners||2.30|