- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Queens Park Rangers will welcome Birmingham City to Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium for a matchday 10 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 27th February 2021 ended in a Birmingham City 2-1 win. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Queens Park Rangers has won 8 matches, and Birmingham City triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Queens Park Rangers's latest fixture against West Bromwich Albion ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Queens Park Rangers. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Queens Park Rangers set the tone early and scored in the 1st minute.
Since the start of the season, Queens Park Rangers is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 7 games on home soil. Queens P Rangers's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 43% of home games.
Birmingham City has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Birmingham City has collected 1.14 points on average per away game, compared to 0.83 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Birmingham City.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Tuesday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 50% of Queens Park Rangers's home and Birmingham City's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City Betting Tips
Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City Head to Head
Average stats between Queens Park Rangers and Birmingham City in most recent 16 outings in the England Championship.
Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Queens Park Rangers and Birmingham City across current season. Calculated from Queens Park Rangers's Home stats and Birmingham City's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Queens Park Rangers has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Queens Park Rangers has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Queens Park Rangers will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Queens Park Rangers ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Queens Park Rangers, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (78% of all matches) involving Queens Park Rangers has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Queens Park Rangers will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Birmingham City has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Birmingham City has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Birmingham City recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Birmingham City has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Birmingham City has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/9 games for Birmingham City this season.
- Birmingham City will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 1.11 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||46% / 50%||57 %||33 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||29 %||17 %|
|Loss %||31% / 33%||14 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.38 / 3.33||2.71||4.17|
|Scored||1.85 / 1.67||1.71||2.00|
|Conceded||1.54 / 1.67||1.00||2.17|
|BTTS %||69% / 67%||57 %||83 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||14 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 33%||14 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 33%||28 %||33 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||43 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 83%||57 %||50 %|
|Possession %||56% / 54%||58 %||55 %|
|Corners||4.69 / 3.60||5.57||3.67|
|Cards||1.77 / 1.83||1.57||2.00|
|Offsides||1.75 / 1.60||1.83||1.67|
|Fouls||9.83 / 9.20||8.83||10.83|
|Shots||14.85 / 12.20||16.57||12.83|
|Shots on Target||6.15 / 5.00||6.57||5.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 0%||17 %||29 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||33 %||29 %|
|Loss %||46% / 67%||50 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 1.50||2.00||2.00|
|Scored||0.77 / 0.00||0.50||1.00|
|Conceded||1.23 / 1.50||1.50||1.00|
|BTTS %||15% / 0%||17 %||14 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 0%||17 %||14 %|
|Scores %||38% / 0%||33 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 33%||50 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||23% / 0%||17 %||29 %|
|Possession %||43% / 45%||44 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 4.40||5.67||3.33|
|Cards||1.92 / 1.33||1.33||2.43|
|Offsides||2.75 / 2.40||2.50||3.00|
|Fouls||12.08 / 12.60||12.83||11.33|
|Shots||13.58 / 13.00||13.33||13.83|
|Shots on Target||4.67 / 4.00||4.83||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City Odds
|HT 1||2.90||HT X||2.15||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||4.15||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|