- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Queens Park Rangers will welcome West Bromwich Albion to Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium for a matchday 27 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 24th September 2021 ended in a West Bromwich Albion 2-1 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Queens Park Rangers has won 4 matches, and West Bromwich Albion triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 3.60 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Queens Park Rangers's latest fixture against Birmingham City ended in an away 2-1 win. Queens Park Rangers was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Queens Park Rangers scored in both halves in the 14th and 71st minute.
West Bromwich Albion's recent game against Cardiff City ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. West Bromwich Albion deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 48th minute.
Since the start of the season, Queens Park Rangers is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 13 games on home soil. Queens P Rangers's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 46% of home games.
West Bromwich Albion has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. West Bromwich Albion wins 1.14 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. West Bromwich Albion kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Queens Park Rangers or Draw.
Queens Park Rangers vs West Bromwich Albion Betting Tips
Queens Park Rangers vs West Bromwich Albion Head to Head
Average stats between Queens Park Rangers and West Bromwich Albion in most recent 15 outings in the England Championship.
Queens Park Rangers vs West Bromwich Albion Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Queens Park Rangers and West Bromwich Albion across current season. Calculated from Queens Park Rangers's Home stats and West Bromwich Albion's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Queens Park Rangers has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Queens Park Rangers has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Queens Park Rangers has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Queens Park Rangers recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Queens Park Rangers, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (63% of all matches) involving Queens Park Rangers has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, West Bromwich Albion has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. West Bromwich Albion has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- West Bromwich Albion will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Queens Park Rangers, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for West Bromwich Albion recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for West Bromwich Albion has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/25 games for West Bromwich Albion this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||52% / 50%||54 %||50 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||23 %||17 %|
|Loss %||28% / 33%||23 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.72 / 2.00||2.15||3.33|
|Scored||1.52 / 1.00||1.31||1.75|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.00||0.85||1.58|
|BTTS %||60% / 50%||38 %||83 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||8 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 0%||8 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||23 %||33 %|
|Scores %||92% / 67%||85 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 17%||46 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 33%||62 %||58 %|
|Possession %||55% / 53%||58 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.40 / 8.20||6.15||4.58|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.17||1.85||2.17|
|Offsides||1.96 / 2.25||1.85||2.10|
|Fouls||10.56 / 10.60||10.46||10.67|
|Shots||13.44 / 14.80||15.46||11.25|
|Shots on Target||5.72 / 6.20||5.92||5.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 17%||58 %||29 %|
|Draw %||35% / 33%||42 %||29 %|
|Loss %||23% / 50%||0 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||1.96 / 1.33||2.00||1.93|
|Scored||1.19 / 0.50||1.50||0.93|
|Conceded||0.77 / 0.83||0.50||1.00|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||42 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||17 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||4% / 17%||0 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 0%||25 %||14 %|
|Scores %||65% / 50%||83 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 33%||58 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 33%||58 %||36 %|
|Possession %||53% / 52%||56 %||50 %|
|Corners||6.50 / 6.20||6.92||6.14|
|Cards||2.27 / 2.83||1.92||2.57|
|Offsides||1.35 / 1.80||1.25||1.43|
|Fouls||12.04 / 10.20||11.92||12.14|
|Shots||16.42 / 16.20||17.50||15.50|
|Shots on Target||5.96 / 5.00||6.58||5.43|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Queens Park Rangers vs West Bromwich Albion Odds
|HT 1||4.33||HT X||2.10||HT 2||2.75|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||3.40|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.70|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.71||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|