- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Lens will welcome Monaco to Stade Bollaert-Delelis for a matchday 38 fixture in France Ligue 1. The last meeting on 16th December 2020 ended in a Lens 3-0 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Lens has won 2 matches, and Monaco triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.70 goals, while both teams score 30% of the time.
Lens's latest fixture against Bordeaux ended in an away 3-0 loss. Les Artésiens dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Monaco's recent game against Rennes ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Les Rouge et Blanc (The Red and Whites) didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Monaco put the pressure early on and scored in the 16th and 29th minute.
So far, Lens plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.53 points per away game on average compared to 1.47 points at home. Although Lens is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 21% home clean sheets.
Monaco has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Monaco wins 1.95 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Les Artésiens has won just 37% of home games. On average they score 1.47 goals and concede 1.37 per game. Monaco is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Lens wins on average 1.47 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Monaco. My prediction is Monaco to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 61% of Lens's home and Monaco's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Lens has scored in 74% of home games. Monaco is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Lens vs Monaco Betting Tips
Lens vs Monaco Head to Head
Average stats between Lens and Monaco in most recent 10 outings in the France Ligue 1.
Lens vs Monaco Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Lens and Monaco across current season. Calculated from Lens's Home stats and Monaco's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Lens has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Lens has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Lens recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Lens has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 24/38 games for Lens this season.
- Lens will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 1.45 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Monaco has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Monaco has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Monaco away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Monaco has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Monaco has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 15 occasions.
- Monaco will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Lens, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Monaco has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/38 games for Monaco this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 17%||37 %||42 %|
|Draw %||32% / 33%||37 %||26 %|
|Loss %||29% / 50%||26 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||2.87 / 2.33||2.84||2.89|
|Scored||1.45 / 0.67||1.47||1.42|
|Conceded||1.42 / 1.67||1.37||1.47|
|BTTS %||63% / 50%||63 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||11 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||32 %||26 %|
|Scores %||79% / 50%||74 %||84 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||21 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 17%||58 %||47 %|
|Possession %||51% / 48%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.11 / 3.83||5.32||4.89|
|Cards||2.58 / 3.33||2.42||2.74|
|Offsides||1.29 / 1.50||1.32||1.26|
|Fouls||13.58 / 15.17||13.58||13.58|
|Shots||12.13 / 10.33||11.63||12.63|
|Shots on Target||4.76 / 4.17||4.58||4.95|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 50%||63 %||63 %|
|Draw %||16% / 17%||26 %||5 %|
|Loss %||21% / 33%||11 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||3.11 / 2.83||3.37||2.84|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.67||2.26||1.74|
|Conceded||1.11 / 1.17||1.11||1.11|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||58 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||32 %||26 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||5 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||45% / 33%||47 %||42 %|
|Scores %||87% / 67%||89 %||84 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 33%||37 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||66% / 50%||63 %||68 %|
|Possession %||56% / 55%||56 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.74 / 4.50||5.89||5.58|
|Cards||2.32 / 2.17||2.42||2.21|
|Offsides||1.82 / 1.67||2.11||1.53|
|Fouls||12.45 / 12.83||13.05||11.84|
|Shots||13.18 / 11.50||13.79||12.58|
|Shots on Target||5.34 / 4.33||5.74||4.95|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Lens vs Monaco Odds
|HT 1||4.94||HT X||2.46||HT 2||2.14|
|Home Win Nil||8.50||Away Win Nil||3.05|
|Over 2.5||1.50||Under 2.5||2.50|
|BTTS Yes||1.59||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.05||Under 9.5 Corners||1.78|