Raith Rovers will welcome Arbroath to Stark's Park for a matchday 23 fixture in Scotland Championship. The last meeting on 4th December 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Raith Rovers has won 5 matches, and Arbroath triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.38 goals, while both teams score 54% of the time.
Raith Rovers's latest fixture against Inverness CT ended in an away 1-1 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end. Raith Rovers set the tone early and scored in the 24 minute.
Arbroath's previous game in the competition versus Ayr United ended in an away 1-0 loss. Arbroath didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game.
Since the start of the season, Raith Rovers is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 11 games on home soil. Although Raith Rovers is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 18% home clean sheets.
Arbroath has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Arbroath has collected 2.00 points on average per away game, compared to 1.70 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Raith Rovers or Arbroath to win.
Raith Rovers vs Arbroath Betting Tips
Raith Rovers vs Arbroath Head to Head
Average stats between Raith Rovers and Arbroath in most recent 13 outings in the Scotland Championship.
Raith Rovers vs Arbroath Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Raith Rovers and Arbroath across current season. Calculated from Raith Rovers's Home stats and Arbroath's Away stats.
Scotland Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Raith Rovers has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Raith Rovers has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Raith Rovers at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Raith Rovers has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Raith Rovers recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Raith Rovers has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/21 games for Raith Rovers this season.
- Coming into this game, Arbroath has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Arbroath has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Arbroath has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- Arbroath will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Raith Rovers, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Arbroath recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Arbroath has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/21 games for Arbroath this season.
- Arbroath will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 7 times and overall this season they have scored 1.57 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 33%||45 %||36 %|
|Draw %||36% / 33%||36 %||36 %|
|Loss %||23% / 33%||18 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||2.32 / 3.67||2.82||1.82|
|Scored||1.32 / 1.67||1.55||1.09|
|Conceded||1.00 / 2.00||1.27||0.73|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||73 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 33%||36 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||9 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 50%||27 %||9 %|
|Scores %||73% / 50%||82 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 17%||18 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 50%||73 %||45 %|
|Possession %||52% / 52%||54 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.05 / 7.20||6.09||4.00|
|Cards||2.23 / 2.67||1.82||2.64|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.59 / 11.00||11.00||8.18|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.20||4.55||3.45|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 17%||40 %||58 %|
|Draw %||36% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Loss %||14% / 50%||10 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||2.32 / 2.50||2.20||2.42|
|Scored||1.59 / 1.00||1.50||1.67|
|Conceded||0.73 / 1.50||0.70||0.75|
|BTTS %||45% / 67%||50 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||30 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 17%||0 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||36% / 0%||30 %||42 %|
|Scores %||77% / 67%||60 %||92 %|
|Clean Sheet %||45% / 0%||40 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 17%||30 %||67 %|
|Possession %||50% / 46%||52 %||48 %|
|Corners||6.68 / 5.40||6.80||6.58|
|Cards||1.55 / 2.00||1.40||1.67|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||1.00||0.00|
|Fouls||12.00 / 0.00||12.00||0.00|
|Shots||12.27 / 8.40||13.80||11.00|
|Shots on Target||5.95 / 3.60||6.10||5.83|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Raith Rovers vs Arbroath Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||4.15|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.62|
|BTTS Yes||1.86||BTTS NO||1.89|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.61||Under 9.5 Corners||2.23|