Raja Casablanca will welcome RSB Berkane to Stade Mohamed V for a matchday 19 fixture in Morocco Botola Pro. The last meeting on 19th December 2020 ended in a Raja Casablanca 1-0 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Raja Casablanca has won 4 matches, and RSB Berkane triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.53 goals, while both teams score 73% of the time.
Raja Casablanca's last game in the Morocco Botola Pro against RSB Berkane at home ended in a 0-1 loss. The final result is not a surprise. Raja Casablanca played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances.
RSB Berkane's recent game against Youssoufia Berrechid ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. RSB Berkane deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 61st minute.
Since the start of the season, Raja Casablanca is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 15 games on home soil. Raja Casablanca's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 47% of home games.
RSB Berkane has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. RSB Berkane wins 1.47 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. RSB Berkane kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Raja Casablanca is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Les Oranges got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Sunday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Raja Casablanca wins on average 2.13 points per home game, compared to 1.47 points per away game for RSB Berkane. My prediction is Raja Casablanca to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 37% of Raja Casablanca's home and RSB Berkane's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Betting Tips
Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Head to Head
Average stats between Raja Casablanca and RSB Berkane in most recent 15 outings in the Morocco Botola Pro.
Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Raja Casablanca and RSB Berkane across current season. Calculated from Raja Casablanca's Home stats and RSB Berkane's Away stats.
Morocco Botola Pro Form
- Coming into this game, Raja Casablanca has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Raja Casablanca has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- RSB Berkane's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Raja Casablanca from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Raja Casablanca as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Raja Casablanca is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against RSB Berkane, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Raja Casablanca, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (43% of all matches) involving Raja Casablanca has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Raja Casablanca will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, RSB Berkane has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. RSB Berkane has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- RSB Berkane has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving RSB Berkane has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Raja Casablanca get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for RSB Berkane, both home and away.
- RSB Berkane will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Raja Casablanca, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for RSB Berkane, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (47% of all matches) involving RSB Berkane has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that RSB Berkane will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 67%||67 %||47 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||13 %||40 %|
|Loss %||17% / 0%||20 %||13 %|
|AVG Goals||2.47 / 1.00||2.40||2.53|
|Scored||1.60 / 1.00||1.67||1.53|
|Conceded||0.87 / 0.00||0.73||1.00|
|BTTS %||43% / 0%||40 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 0%||20 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 0%||7 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||34% / 0%||33 %||36 %|
|Scores %||80% / 67%||87 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 100%||47 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 67%||67 %||40 %|
|Possession %||56% / 52%||54 %||58 %|
|Corners||5.93 / 5.00||5.80||6.07|
|Cards||1.59 / 1.60||2.00||1.08|
|Offsides||1.60 / 1.25||1.33||2.00|
|Fouls||10.80 / 11.25||9.33||13.00|
|Shots||11.34 / 8.17||10.27||12.50|
|Shots on Target||5.31 / 4.33||4.67||6.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 50%||40 %||47 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||33 %||7 %|
|Loss %||37% / 17%||27 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.43 / 1.67||2.27||2.60|
|Scored||1.23 / 1.17||1.33||1.13|
|Conceded||1.20 / 0.50||0.93||1.47|
|BTTS %||47% / 33%||53 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||13 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||13 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||33 %||21 %|
|Scores %||73% / 67%||80 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 50%||33 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||53 %||47 %|
|Possession %||55% / 50%||54 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.31 / 6.67||5.93||4.64|
|Cards||2.54 / 2.00||2.67||2.38|
|Offsides||0.75 / 1.00||1.00||0.50|
|Fouls||9.83 / 9.50||9.00||10.67|
|Shots||9.50 / 6.17||9.00||10.08|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 3.83||3.80||4.23|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Odds
|HT 1||2.10||HT X||2.05||HT 2||8.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.60||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||2.60||Under 2.5||1.38|
|BTTS Yes||2.40||BTTS NO||1.44|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.25||Under 9.5 Corners||1.58|