- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Randers will welcome København to Cepheus Park Randers for a matchday 32 fixture in Denmark Superliga. The last meeting on 5th April 2021 ended in a København 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Randers has won 4 matches, and København triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 2.80 goals, while both teams score 55% of the time.
Randers's latest fixture against Nordsjælland ended in an away 2-1 loss. RFC dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Randers set the tone early and scored in the 13rd minute.
København's recent game against Midtjylland ended in a home 4-2 win. Byens Hold dominated the game and deserved the win. København had good chances in both halves and scored in the 30th, 44th, 76th and 87th minute.
Since the start of the season, Randers is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 16 games on home soil. Although Randers is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
København has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. FCK wins 1.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. København kept a clean sheet in just 19% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. RFC has won just 38% of home games. On average they score 1.63 goals and concede 1.44 per game. København is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Randers wins on average 1.31 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against København. My prediction is København to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.27 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 77% of Randers's home and København's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Randers has scored in 88% of home games. København is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Randers vs København Betting Tips
Randers vs København Head to Head
Average stats between Randers and København in most recent 20 outings in the Denmark Superliga.
Randers vs København Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Randers and København across current season. Calculated from Randers's Home stats and København's Away stats.
Denmark Superliga Form
- Coming into this game, Randers has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Randers has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Randers, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (59% of all matches) involving Randers has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, København has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. København has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for København when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 12 games they have played on the road. Can Randers stop this run?
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 11 games involving København has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Randers get in on the action today? There has been a total of 21 goals in the last 5 games for København, both home and away.
- København will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Randers, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- The last 5 games for København has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season København has seen a total of 26/32 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 81% of all matches played.
- It's likely that København will score today, as they have netted in the last 11 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||34% / 50%||38 %||31 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||19 %||25 %|
|Loss %||44% / 33%||44 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.53 / 3.17||3.06||2.00|
|Scored||1.34 / 2.00||1.63||1.06|
|Conceded||1.19 / 1.17||1.44||0.94|
|BTTS %||59% / 67%||81 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 33%||31 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||38 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 33%||31 %||6 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||87 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||13 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||44 %||50 %|
|Possession %||48% / 45%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.09 / 4.33||5.94||4.25|
|Cards||2.34 / 2.50||2.31||2.38|
|Offsides||1.94 / 2.00||2.13||1.75|
|Fouls||12.59 / 11.40||11.81||13.38|
|Shots||13.34 / 10.50||13.50||13.19|
|Shots on Target||5.66 / 5.83||5.88||5.44|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 67%||56 %||44 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||25 %||19 %|
|Loss %||28% / 17%||19 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||3.56 / 4.00||3.69||3.44|
|Scored||1.91 / 2.33||2.13||1.69|
|Conceded||1.66 / 1.67||1.56||1.75|
|BTTS %||81% / 100%||88 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||38% / 67%||50 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||19 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||41% / 50%||50 %||31 %|
|Scores %||94% / 100%||94 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 0%||13 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 67%||75 %||50 %|
|Possession %||55% / 52%||55 %||54 %|
|Corners||3.97 / 2.67||4.31||3.63|
|Cards||2.25 / 3.00||2.13||2.38|
|Offsides||1.41 / 1.33||1.13||1.69|
|Fouls||11.03 / 12.00||11.44||10.63|
|Shots||13.47 / 14.17||15.00||11.94|
|Shots on Target||5.84 / 5.67||6.75||4.94|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Randers vs København Odds
|HT 1||5.00||HT X||2.50||HT 2||2.05|
|Home Win Nil||7.75||Away Win Nil||2.80|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||2.15|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.30|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.12||Under 9.5 Corners||1.67|