- Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Rangers will welcome Celtic to Ibrox Stadium for a matchday 3 fixture in Scotland Premiership. The last meeting on 18th April 2021 ended in a Rangers 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. Rangers has won 6 matches, and Celtic triumphed in 12. Recent outings average 2.48 goals, while both teams score 38% of the time.
Rangers's latest fixture against St. Johnstone ended in an away 1-1 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day. Rangers was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 55 minute.
Celtic's previous game in the competition versus Aberdeen ended in an away 1-1 draw. They learned a lesson that day. More ball possession and shots do not always give you good results. Celtic was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 90+3th minute.
Since the start of the season, Rangers is more dominant at home. They have eighteen wins out of 18 games on home soil. Rangers has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 78% of their home games.
Celtic has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. The Celts wins 1.83 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won eighteen consecutive matches. Rangers is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in eighteen games.
The Bhoys failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Rangers.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Rangers wins on average 3.00 points per home game, compared to 1.83 points per away game for Celtic. My prediction is Rangers to win.
Rangers vs Celtic Betting Tips
Rangers vs Celtic Head to Head
Average stats between Rangers and Celtic in most recent 21 outings in the Scotland Premiership.
Rangers vs Celtic Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Rangers and Celtic across current season. Calculated from Rangers's Home stats and Celtic's Away stats.
Scotland Premiership Form
- Coming into this game, Rangers has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Rangers has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Rangers is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 18 games that they have played at home.
- Rangers will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Rangers has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 18 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Rangers as they have now gone 37 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Rangers ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Rangers is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Celtic, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Rangers, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (32% of all matches) involving Rangers has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Rangers will score today, as they have netted in the last 33 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Celtic has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Celtic has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Celtic ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Celtic will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Rangers, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Celtic, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (43% of all matches) involving Celtic has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Celtic will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||84% / 67%||100 %||68 %|
|Draw %||16% / 33%||0 %||32 %|
|Loss %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.73 / 2.83||3.17||2.32|
|Scored||2.38 / 2.17||2.94||1.84|
|Conceded||0.35 / 0.67||0.22||0.47|
|BTTS %||32% / 67%||22 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 33%||22 %||16 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||49% / 50%||61 %||37 %|
|Scores %||97% / 100%||100 %||95 %|
|Clean Sheet %||68% / 33%||78 %||58 %|
|Frist Goal %||86% / 100%||94 %||79 %|
|Possession %||66% / 58%||67 %||65 %|
|Corners||6.49 / 5.40||7.50||5.53|
|Cards||0.97 / 2.50||0.72||1.21|
|Offsides||1.81 / 1.33||2.11||1.53|
|Fouls||10.21 / 12.33||8.81||11.44|
|Shots||16.00 / 13.20||16.72||15.32|
|Shots on Target||6.65 / 6.60||7.67||5.68|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||59% / 50%||68 %||50 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||21 %||33 %|
|Loss %||14% / 33%||11 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||2.89 / 3.67||2.74||3.06|
|Scored||2.11 / 2.50||2.16||2.06|
|Conceded||0.78 / 1.17||0.58||1.00|
|BTTS %||43% / 33%||37 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 0%||16 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 17%||5 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 33%||53 %||22 %|
|Scores %||86% / 83%||89 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||49% / 50%||58 %||39 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 50%||74 %||44 %|
|Possession %||66% / 63%||66 %||66 %|
|Corners||6.41 / 8.60||5.95||6.89|
|Cards||0.97 / 1.25||0.58||1.39|
|Offsides||1.24 / 1.33||1.32||1.17|
|Fouls||10.51 / 9.67||10.61||10.41|
|Shots||18.11 / 18.40||18.00||18.22|
|Shots on Target||7.16 / 6.20||7.26||7.06|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Rangers vs Celtic Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.05||Away Win Nil||4.40|
|Over 2.5||1.90||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.48||Under 9.5 Corners||2.50|