- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
Ranheim will welcome Jerv to EXTRA Arena for a matchday 13 fixture in Norway First Division. The last meeting on 4th November 2020 ended in a Ranheim 5-0 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Ranheim has won 4 matches, and Jerv triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.75 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Ranheim's last game in the Norway First Division against Jerv at home ended in a 3-4 loss. Ranheim had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. Ranheim was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 48th, 49th and 80th minute.
Jerv's previous game in the competition versus Aalesund ended in an away 1-1 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result. Jerv played better before halftime and scored in the 45+2th minute.
Since the start of the season, Ranheim is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 11 games on home soil. Although Ranheim is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Jerv has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Jerv wins 1.90 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Jerv kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Ranheim is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Jerv is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Ranheim.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Ranheim wins on average 1.64 points per home game, compared to 1.90 points per away game for Jerv. My prediction is Ranheim to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.09 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Ranheim's home and Jerv's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Ranheim vs Jerv Betting Tips
Ranheim vs Jerv Head to Head
Average stats between Ranheim and Jerv in most recent 8 outings in the Norway First Division.
Ranheim vs Jerv Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ranheim and Jerv across current season. Calculated from Ranheim's Home stats and Jerv's Away stats.
Norway First Division Form
- Coming into this game, Ranheim has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Ranheim has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ranheim has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Jerv's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Ranheim from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Ranheim has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Ranheim will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Jerv, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Ranheim, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (65% of all matches) involving Ranheim has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Ranheim will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Jerv has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Jerv has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Jerv when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Ranheim stop this run?
- Jerv will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Ranheim, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Jerv, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (65% of all matches) involving Jerv has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Jerv will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 17%||45 %||22 %|
|Draw %||30% / 50%||27 %||33 %|
|Loss %||35% / 33%||27 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||3.60 / 3.00||3.73||3.44|
|Scored||1.80 / 1.33||2.00||1.56|
|Conceded||1.80 / 1.67||1.73||1.89|
|BTTS %||65% / 83%||55 %||78 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||18 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||9 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 17%||27 %||33 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||82 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 0%||27 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 67%||73 %||33 %|
|Possession %||54% / 53%||54 %||55 %|
|Corners||5.60 / 5.50||5.36||5.89|
|Cards||1.75 / 1.33||1.73||1.78|
|Offsides||1.90 / 2.00||1.91||1.89|
|Fouls||12.50 / 12.50||12.82||12.11|
|Shots||14.85 / 12.00||13.36||16.67|
|Shots on Target||6.55 / 4.67||5.73||7.56|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||60% / 17%||60 %||60 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||30 %||10 %|
|Loss %||20% / 67%||10 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||3.40 / 2.00||2.90||3.90|
|Scored||1.80 / 0.67||1.70||1.90|
|Conceded||1.60 / 1.33||1.20||2.00|
|BTTS %||65% / 33%||70 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||40% / 0%||40 %||40 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 17%||0 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 17%||30 %||40 %|
|Scores %||85% / 50%||90 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 17%||60 %||40 %|
|Possession %||50% / 42%||52 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.15 / 4.17||5.20||5.10|
|Cards||1.65 / 3.00||1.70||1.60|
|Offsides||1.95 / 1.80||1.60||2.30|
|Fouls||12.80 / 17.00||13.50||12.10|
|Shots||12.35 / 11.67||11.70||13.00|
|Shots on Target||5.20 / 4.17||5.40||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ranheim vs Jerv Odds
|HT 1||2.20||HT X||2.50||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.10||Away Win Nil||7.25|
|Over 2.5||1.56||Under 2.5||2.35|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.63||Under 9.5 Corners||2.13|