- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Ranheim will welcome Start to EXTRA Arena for a matchday 3 fixture in Norway First Division. The last meeting on 12th August 2018 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Ranheim has won 2 matches, and Start triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Ranheim's latest fixture against Bryne ended in an away 5-2 loss. Ranheim dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Ranheim played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 8th and 27th minute.
Start's recent game against Jerv ended in a home 2-4 loss. Start had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Start put the pressure early on and scored in the 8th and 31st minute.
Since the start of the season, Ranheim is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 3 games on home soil. Although Ranheim is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Start has picked up 7 points from the previous five league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Start wins 1.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Start kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Ranheim or Draw.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Wednesday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 50% of Ranheim's home and Start's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Ranheim vs Start Betting Tips
Ranheim vs Start Head to Head
Average stats between Ranheim and Start in most recent 6 outings in the Norway First Division.
Ranheim vs Start Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ranheim and Start across current season. Calculated from Ranheim's Home stats and Start's Away stats.
Norway First Division Form
- Coming into this game, Ranheim has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Ranheim has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Ranheim recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Ranheim has fired blanks in 2 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Ranheim has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/5 games for Ranheim this season.
- Coming into this game, Start has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Start has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Start ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Start, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (60% of all matches) involving Start has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Draw %||40% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|Loss %||40% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.80 / 3.00||2.33||3.50|
|Scored||0.80 / 1.33||0.67||1.00|
|Conceded||2.00 / 1.67||1.67||2.50|
|BTTS %||40% / 83%||33 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||60% / 83%||67 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 0%||33 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 67%||67 %||0 %|
|Possession %||60% / 53%||58 %||65 %|
|Corners||5.80 / 5.50||5.00||7.00|
|Cards||1.40 / 1.33||1.33||1.50|
|Offsides||1.40 / 2.00||1.33||1.50|
|Fouls||9.80 / 12.50||9.33||10.50|
|Shots||13.20 / 12.00||10.67||17.00|
|Shots on Target||6.20 / 4.67||6.00||6.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Loss %||40% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 3.17||4.00||2.33|
|Scored||1.40 / 1.33||2.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.60 / 1.83||2.00||1.33|
|BTTS %||60% / 67%||50 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 33%||100 %||0 %|
|Possession %||47% / 49%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.60 / 5.83||5.50||5.67|
|Cards||2.20 / 1.83||3.00||1.67|
|Offsides||0.80 / 1.67||1.00||0.67|
|Fouls||10.20 / 11.67||11.50||9.33|
|Shots||13.00 / 13.83||15.50||11.33|
|Shots on Target||5.20 / 5.00||5.50||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ranheim vs Start Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.25|
|Home Win Nil||4.35||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.30|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.60||Under 9.5 Corners||2.20|