- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
Ranheim will welcome Sogndal to EXTRA Arena for a matchday 5 fixture in Norway First Division. The last meeting on 22nd December 2020 ended in a Sogndal 3-1 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Ranheim has won 2 matches, and Sogndal triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.14 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Ranheim's last game in the Norway First Division against Start at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and created more goal-scoring opportunities but didn't benefit from it. Ranheim scored in the second half in the 54th minute.
Sogndal's recent game against Sandnes Ulf ended in a home 2-2 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Sogndal had good chances in both halves and scored in the 26th and 82nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Ranheim is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 11 games on home soil. Although Ranheim is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Sogndal has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sogndal wins 1.44 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sogndal kept a clean sheet in just 22% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Ranheim or Draw.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Ranheim has scored in 82% of home games. Sogndal is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Ranheim vs Sogndal Betting Tips
Ranheim vs Sogndal Head to Head
Average stats between Ranheim and Sogndal in most recent 7 outings in the Norway First Division.
Ranheim vs Sogndal Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ranheim and Sogndal across current season. Calculated from Ranheim's Home stats and Sogndal's Away stats.
Norway First Division Form
- Coming into this game, Ranheim has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Ranheim has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ranheim has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Sogndal's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Ranheim from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Ranheim has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Ranheim will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sogndal, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Ranheim, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (65% of all matches) involving Ranheim has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Ranheim will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Sogndal has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Sogndal has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Sogndal when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Ranheim stop this run?
- Sogndal has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Sogndal, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (70% of all matches) involving Sogndal has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 17%||45 %||22 %|
|Draw %||30% / 50%||27 %||33 %|
|Loss %||35% / 33%||27 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||3.60 / 3.00||3.73||3.44|
|Scored||1.80 / 1.33||2.00||1.56|
|Conceded||1.80 / 1.67||1.73||1.89|
|BTTS %||65% / 83%||55 %||78 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||18 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||9 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 17%||27 %||33 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||82 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 0%||27 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 67%||73 %||33 %|
|Possession %||54% / 53%||54 %||55 %|
|Corners||5.60 / 5.50||5.36||5.89|
|Cards||1.75 / 1.33||1.73||1.78|
|Offsides||1.90 / 2.00||1.91||1.89|
|Fouls||12.50 / 12.50||12.82||12.11|
|Shots||14.85 / 12.00||13.36||16.67|
|Shots on Target||6.55 / 4.67||5.73||7.56|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 50%||45 %||44 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||36 %||11 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||18 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.60 / 3.17||2.64||2.56|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.83||1.55||1.44|
|Conceded||1.10 / 1.33||1.09||1.11|
|BTTS %||70% / 67%||73 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||27 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||18 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 50%||36 %||22 %|
|Scores %||90% / 83%||91 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||27 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 33%||45 %||67 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||48 %||47 %|
|Corners||6.75 / 6.33||7.45||5.89|
|Cards||1.95 / 2.00||1.55||2.44|
|Offsides||1.70 / 1.50||1.27||2.22|
|Fouls||12.65 / 15.33||12.00||13.44|
|Shots||11.85 / 14.33||11.36||12.44|
|Shots on Target||5.10 / 5.50||4.45||5.89|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ranheim vs Sogndal Odds
|HT 1||2.81||HT X||2.23||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||4.00||Away Win Nil||4.80|
|Over 2.5||1.68||Under 2.5||2.06|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.79||Under 9.5 Corners||2.01|