- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
RB Leipzig will welcome Mainz 05 to Red Bull Arena for a matchday 18 fixture in Germany Bundesliga. The last meeting on 15th August 2021 ended in a Mainz 05 1-0 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. RB Leipzig has won 6 matches, and Mainz 05 triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 4.55 goals, while both teams score 64% of the time.
RB Leipzig's last game in the Germany Bundesliga against Arminia Bielefeld at home ended in a 0-2 loss. Roten Bullen had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch.
Mainz 05's previous game in the competition versus Eintracht Frankfurt ended in an away 1-0 loss. Karnevalsverein had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started.
Since the start of the season, RB Leipzig is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 11 games on home soil. Roten Bullen's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 36% of home games.
Mainz 05 has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Mainz 05 wins 0.60 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Mainz 05 kept a clean sheet in just 10% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. RB Leipzig is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Die Nullfünfer failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against RB Leipzig. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost five consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. RB Leipzig wins on average 2.18 points per home game, compared to 0.60 points per away game for Mainz 05. My prediction is RB Leipzig to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.25 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 70% of RB Leipzig's home and Mainz 05's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 53% of RB Leipzig's home and Mainz 05's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
RB Leipzig vs Mainz 05 Betting Tips
RB Leipzig vs Mainz 05 Head to Head
Average stats between RB Leipzig and Mainz 05 in most recent 11 outings in the Germany Bundesliga.
RB Leipzig vs Mainz 05 Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between RB Leipzig and Mainz 05 across current season. Calculated from RB Leipzig's Home stats and Mainz 05's Away stats.
Germany Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, RB Leipzig has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. RB Leipzig has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 14 games for RB Leipzig ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for RB Leipzig, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (59% of all matches) involving RB Leipzig has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Mainz 05 has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Mainz 05 has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Mainz 05 has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/17 games for Mainz 05 this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 67%||73 %||11 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||0 %||44 %|
|Loss %||35% / 17%||27 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||3.05 / 2.50||4.00||1.89|
|Scored||1.90 / 1.83||2.82||0.78|
|Conceded||1.15 / 0.67||1.18||1.11|
|BTTS %||55% / 33%||55 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||36 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||18 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 50%||45 %||11 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||91 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 50%||36 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 83%||64 %||44 %|
|Possession %||59% / 66%||59 %||58 %|
|Corners||5.45 / 5.50||4.82||6.22|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.00||1.45||1.56|
|Offsides||2.20 / 2.00||2.55||1.78|
|Fouls||11.05 / 8.50||10.73||11.44|
|Shots||15.20 / 13.00||16.55||13.56|
|Shots on Target||6.40 / 5.50||7.45||5.11|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||60 %||20 %|
|Draw %||15% / 0%||30 %||0 %|
|Loss %||45% / 67%||10 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||2.55 / 3.00||2.40||2.70|
|Scored||1.40 / 1.33||1.90||0.90|
|Conceded||1.15 / 1.67||0.50||1.80|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||40 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||10 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||30% / 50%||10 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 17%||40 %||20 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||90 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 33%||60 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 50%||80 %||30 %|
|Possession %||45% / 49%||48 %||43 %|
|Corners||5.05 / 4.00||5.50||4.60|
|Cards||2.10 / 2.17||1.70||2.50|
|Offsides||1.85 / 1.33||1.60||2.10|
|Fouls||13.65 / 10.67||14.70||12.60|
|Shots||13.90 / 12.50||16.00||11.80|
|Shots on Target||5.30 / 5.67||6.80||3.80|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
RB Leipzig vs Mainz 05 Odds
|HT 1||2.38||HT X||2.30||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||8.00|
|Over 2.5||1.71||Under 2.5||2.06|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.92|