- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
RB Leipzig will welcome Hoffenheim to Red Bull Arena for a matchday 29 fixture in Germany Bundesliga. The last meeting on 16th December 2020 ended in a RB Leipzig 1-0 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. RB Leipzig has won 6 matches, and Hoffenheim triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.20 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
RB Leipzig's latest fixture against Werder Bremen ended in an away 4-1 win. RB Leipzig was very dangerous in attack, having attempted five shots on target. RB Leipzig scored in both halves in the 23rd, 32nd, 41st and 63rd minute.
Hoffenheim's recent game against Bayer Leverkusen ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
Since the start of the season, RB Leipzig is more dominant at home. They have eleven wins out of 16 games on home soil. Roten Bullen's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Hoffenheim has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Hoffenheim wins 0.94 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Hoffenheim kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. RB Leipzig is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Die Kraichgauer failed to win in seven consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Friday and win against RB Leipzig.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. RB Leipzig wins on average 2.25 points per home game, compared to 0.94 points per away game for Hoffenheim. My prediction is RB Leipzig to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.93 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 64% of RB Leipzig's home and Hoffenheim's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. RB Leipzig has scored in 81% of home games. Hoffenheim is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim Betting Tips
RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim Head to Head
Average stats between RB Leipzig and Hoffenheim in most recent 10 outings in the Germany Bundesliga.
RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between RB Leipzig and Hoffenheim across current season. Calculated from RB Leipzig's Home stats and Hoffenheim's Away stats.
Germany Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, RB Leipzig has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. RB Leipzig has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- RB Leipzig has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- In the last 5 matches for RB Leipzig, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (47% of all matches) involving RB Leipzig has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Hoffenheim has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Hoffenheim has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hoffenheim has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Hoffenheim as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Hoffenheim is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against RB Leipzig, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Hoffenheim recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Hoffenheim, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 22 matches (69% of all matches) involving Hoffenheim has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||59% / 50%||69 %||50 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||19 %||25 %|
|Loss %||19% / 33%||13 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.66 / 3.00||2.38||2.94|
|Scored||1.78 / 1.83||1.69||1.88|
|Conceded||0.88 / 1.17||0.69||1.06|
|BTTS %||47% / 67%||44 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 33%||31 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 33%||6 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 17%||31 %||44 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||81 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 33%||50 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||69% / 50%||63 %||75 %|
|Possession %||60% / 64%||61 %||59 %|
|Corners||5.34 / 6.67||5.38||5.31|
|Cards||1.66 / 1.50||1.63||1.69|
|Offsides||2.38 / 3.33||2.88||1.88|
|Fouls||12.44 / 14.33||12.81||12.06|
|Shots||16.47 / 19.83||18.50||14.44|
|Shots on Target||6.56 / 6.50||6.81||6.31|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 33%||44 %||19 %|
|Draw %||28% / 50%||19 %||38 %|
|Loss %||41% / 17%||38 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||3.16 / 2.67||3.31||3.00|
|Scored||1.53 / 1.50||1.88||1.19|
|Conceded||1.63 / 1.17||1.44||1.81|
|BTTS %||69% / 67%||63 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 33%||31 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||25 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 0%||31 %||19 %|
|Scores %||78% / 67%||75 %||81 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 33%||25 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 17%||38 %||25 %|
|Possession %||51% / 54%||50 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.63 / 5.17||4.38||4.88|
|Cards||2.22 / 1.67||1.69||2.75|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.83||1.44||1.56|
|Fouls||12.53 / 12.00||13.00||12.06|
|Shots||12.66 / 13.33||11.63||13.69|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 5.00||5.75||5.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim Odds
|HT 1||1.81||HT X||2.60||HT 2||6.10|
|Home Win Nil||2.45||Away Win Nil||11.00|
|Over 2.5||1.59||Under 2.5||2.22|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.09||Under 9.5 Corners||1.75|