- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Raufoss will welcome Åsane to NAMMO stadion for a matchday 30 fixture in Norway First Division. The last meeting on 25th May 2021 ended in a Åsane 2-1 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Raufoss has won 2 matches, and Åsane triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.17 goals, while both teams score 83% of the time.
Raufoss's latest fixture against Jerv ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from Raufoss. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Åsane's recent game against Stjørdals-Blink ended in a home 1-1 draw. The strikers had plenty of good goal-scoring opportunities. They should have done better to earn their team three points instead of one. Åsane put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 33rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Raufoss is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Raufoss is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
Åsane has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Åsane wins 1.07 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Åsane kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Raufoss or Åsane to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.57 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 68% of Raufoss's home and Åsane's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Raufoss has scored in 80% of home games. Åsane is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Raufoss vs Åsane Betting Tips
Raufoss vs Åsane Head to Head
Average stats between Raufoss and Åsane in most recent 6 outings in the Norway First Division.
Raufoss vs Åsane Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Raufoss and Åsane across current season. Calculated from Raufoss's Home stats and Åsane's Away stats.
Norway First Division Form
- Coming into this game, Raufoss has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Raufoss has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 12 games for Raufoss ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Raufoss recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Raufoss, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (72% of all matches) involving Raufoss has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Åsane has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Åsane has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Åsane when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 9 games they have played on the road. Can Raufoss stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Åsane ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Åsane will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Raufoss, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Åsane, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (69% of all matches) involving Åsane has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Åsane will score today, as they have netted in the last 12 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 50%||53 %||13 %|
|Draw %||17% / 33%||7 %||27 %|
|Loss %||50% / 17%||40 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||3.50 / 4.00||3.93||3.07|
|Scored||1.70 / 2.50||2.20||1.20|
|Conceded||1.80 / 1.50||1.73||1.87|
|BTTS %||73% / 67%||67 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||37% / 17%||20 %||53 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 50%||40 %||20 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||80 %||93 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 33%||13 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 83%||47 %||40 %|
|Possession %||50% / 46%||49 %||51 %|
|Corners||6.87 / 7.83||6.33||7.40|
|Cards||1.50 / 0.83||1.33||1.67|
|Offsides||1.97 / 2.67||2.00||1.93|
|Fouls||10.83 / 12.83||11.67||10.00|
|Shots||11.43 / 14.67||11.27||11.60|
|Shots on Target||5.57 / 7.17||5.33||5.80|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 33%||47 %||27 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||20 %||27 %|
|Loss %||40% / 33%||33 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||3.23 / 4.00||3.47||3.00|
|Scored||1.47 / 1.83||1.67||1.27|
|Conceded||1.77 / 2.17||1.80||1.73|
|BTTS %||70% / 83%||67 %||73 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||27 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 33%||20 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 50%||47 %||13 %|
|Scores %||87% / 100%||87 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 17%||20 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||47 %||40 %|
|Possession %||57% / 65%||56 %||58 %|
|Corners||4.20 / 5.33||4.73||3.67|
|Cards||2.03 / 2.00||1.60||2.47|
|Offsides||1.37 / 1.00||1.40||1.33|
|Fouls||8.60 / 9.80||8.40||8.80|
|Shots||10.87 / 12.17||11.33||10.40|
|Shots on Target||4.97 / 6.50||5.47||4.47|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Raufoss vs Åsane Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||2.36||HT 2||2.69|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||4.60|
|Over 2.5||1.36||Under 2.5||2.90|
|BTTS Yes||1.45||BTTS NO||2.56|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.43||Under 9.5 Corners||2.62|