- Bolivia LFPB
- 23:15 Wilstermann vs Blooming Brazil Serie A
- 22:00 Juventude vs Chapecoense Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 SønderjyskE vs Vejle France Ligue 2
- 19:45 Dijon vs Sochaux Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 KR vs Fylkir Romania Liga I
- 16:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Varberg vs IFK Göteborg
- 18:00 Örebro vs AIK
- 18:00 Östersunds FK vs Halmstad Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 GAIS vs Akropolis
- 18:00 Norrby vs Västerås SK Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 17:30 Vorskla vs Dnipro-1
Raufoss will welcome Jerv to NAMMO stadion for a matchday 6 fixture in Norway First Division. The last meeting on 10th October 2020 ended in a Jerv 4-2 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Raufoss has won 1 match, and Jerv triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.33 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Raufoss's latest fixture against Sandnes Ulf ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Raufoss was more dominant in the second half and scored in injury time.
Jerv's recent game against Bryne ended in a home 2-1 win. Jerv dominated the game and deserved the win. Jerv pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 75th and 90+2 minute.
Since the start of the season, Raufoss is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although Raufoss is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 14% home clean sheets.
Jerv has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Jerv wins 1.86 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Jerv kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Raufoss or Jerv to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 5.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 100% of Raufoss's home and Jerv's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Raufoss has scored in 86% of home games. Jerv is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Raufoss vs Jerv Betting Tips
Raufoss vs Jerv Head to Head
Average stats between Raufoss and Jerv in most recent 6 outings in the Norway First Division.
Raufoss vs Jerv Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Raufoss and Jerv across current season. Calculated from Raufoss's Home stats and Jerv's Away stats.
Norway First Division Form
- Coming into this game, Raufoss has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Raufoss has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Raufoss, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (85% of all matches) involving Raufoss has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Jerv has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Jerv has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Jerv has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for Jerv as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Jerv is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Raufoss, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Jerv, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (62% of all matches) involving Jerv has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Jerv will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 50%||57 %||0 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||46% / 17%||43 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.62 / 4.00||3.86||3.33|
|Scored||1.85 / 2.50||2.29||1.33|
|Conceded||1.77 / 1.50||1.57||2.00|
|BTTS %||85% / 67%||71 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 33%||43 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||38% / 17%||28 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 50%||43 %||17 %|
|Scores %||92% / 83%||86 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 33%||14 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 83%||43 %||33 %|
|Possession %||49% / 46%||48 %||51 %|
|Corners||7.23 / 7.83||6.29||8.33|
|Cards||1.38 / 0.83||1.14||1.67|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.67||1.57||2.50|
|Fouls||11.08 / 12.83||11.29||10.83|
|Shots||10.38 / 14.67||10.86||9.83|
|Shots on Target||6.08 / 7.17||5.57||6.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||54% / 17%||50 %||57 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||50 %||14 %|
|Loss %||15% / 67%||0 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||3.23 / 2.00||2.83||3.57|
|Scored||1.69 / 0.67||1.67||1.71|
|Conceded||1.54 / 1.33||1.17||1.86|
|BTTS %||62% / 33%||83 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 0%||33 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 17%||17 %||28 %|
|Scores %||85% / 50%||100 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||17 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 17%||50 %||57 %|
|Possession %||49% / 42%||52 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.15 / 4.17||4.83||5.43|
|Cards||1.69 / 3.00||1.83||1.57|
|Offsides||1.92 / 1.80||2.17||1.71|
|Fouls||13.00 / 17.00||13.50||12.57|
|Shots||12.08 / 11.67||11.50||12.57|
|Shots on Target||4.85 / 4.17||5.33||4.43|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Raufoss vs Jerv Odds
|HT 1||2.38||HT X||2.40||HT 2||4.10|
|Home Win Nil||3.65||Away Win Nil||6.50|
|Over 2.5||1.47||Under 2.5||2.60|
|BTTS Yes||1.45||BTTS NO||2.60|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.47||Under 9.5 Corners||2.59|