- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Rayo Vallecano will welcome Cádiz to Estadio de Vallecas for a matchday 7 fixture in Spain La Liga. The last meeting on 14th June 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Rayo Vallecano has won 1 match, and Cádiz triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Rayo Vallecano's latest fixture against Athletic Club Bilbao ended in an away 2-1 win. Los Vallecanos was very dangerous in attack, having attempted four shots on target. Rayo Vallecano scored in both halves in the 5th and 90+6 minute.
Cádiz's recent game against FC Barcelona ended in a home 0-0 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers.
Since the start of the season, Rayo Vallecano is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 4 games on home soil. Los Franjirrojos's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Cádiz has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Cádiz has collected 1.00 points on average per away game, compared to 0.60 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Cádiz kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won four consecutive matches. Los Vallecanos is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in four games.
El Submarino Amarillo failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Los Vallecanos. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Rayo Vallecano wins on average 3.00 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Cádiz. My prediction is Rayo Vallecano to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 75% of Rayo Vallecano's home and Cádiz's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Rayo Vallecano has scored in 100% of home games. Cádiz is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz Betting Tips
Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz Head to Head
Average stats between Rayo Vallecano and Cádiz in most recent 8 outings in the Spain La Liga.
Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Rayo Vallecano and Cádiz across current season. Calculated from Rayo Vallecano's Home stats and Cádiz's Away stats.
Spain La Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Rayo Vallecano has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Rayo Vallecano has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Rayo Vallecano will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Rayo Vallecano as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Rayo Vallecano ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Rayo Vallecano will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Cádiz, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Rayo Vallecano has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/6 games for Rayo Vallecano this season.
- It's likely that Rayo Vallecano will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Cádiz has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Cádiz has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Cádiz has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Cádiz ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Cádiz, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (80% of all matches) involving Cádiz has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 67%||100 %||20 %|
|Draw %||11% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||0 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 2.67||3.50||2.00|
|Scored||1.67 / 1.83||3.00||0.60|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.83||0.50||1.40|
|BTTS %||44% / 67%||50 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 50%||50 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||56% / 67%||100 %||20 %|
|Scores %||67% / 83%||100 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||75 %||20 %|
|Possession %||48% / 54%||52 %||44 %|
|Corners||3.67 / 4.00||5.00||2.60|
|Cards||3.00 / 3.33||2.75||3.20|
|Offsides||2.44 / 2.67||3.75||1.40|
|Fouls||13.89 / 14.00||17.00||11.40|
|Shots||12.67 / 11.67||14.75||11.00|
|Shots on Target||4.78 / 4.50||6.50||3.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Draw %||44% / 33%||60 %||25 %|
|Loss %||44% / 50%||40 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.22 / 1.83||1.80||2.75|
|Scored||0.78 / 0.50||0.60||1.00|
|Conceded||1.44 / 1.33||1.20||1.75|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||40 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 17%||20 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Scores %||56% / 33%||40 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 17%||20 %||50 %|
|Possession %||32% / 33%||31 %||34 %|
|Corners||3.44 / 3.33||2.60||4.50|
|Cards||2.44 / 2.83||3.00||1.75|
|Offsides||0.78 / 1.00||1.00||0.50|
|Fouls||10.78 / 11.50||11.40||10.00|
|Shots||8.89 / 8.67||8.40||9.50|
|Shots on Target||3.44 / 3.17||3.20||3.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz Odds
|HT 1||2.14||HT X||2.23||HT 2||5.60|
|Home Win Nil||2.38||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.77|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.28||Under 9.5 Corners||1.63|