- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Rayo Vallecano will welcome Leganés to Estadio de Vallecas for a matchday 0 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 10th May 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Rayo Vallecano has won 0 matches, and Leganés triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Rayo Vallecano's last game in the Spain Segunda División against CD Lugo at home ended in a 0-1 loss. Los Franjirrojos had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch.
Leganés's previous game in the competition versus Real Zaragoza ended in an away 5-0 win. Although Leganés countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Leganés was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 15th, 29th, 43rd, 48th and 55th minute.
Since the start of the season, Rayo Vallecano is more dominant at home. They have twelve wins out of 23 games on home soil. Although Rayo Vallecano is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 26% home clean sheets.
Leganés has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Leganés wins 1.14 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Leganés kept a clean sheet in just 32% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Leganés.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.09 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 38% of Rayo Vallecano's home and Leganés's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés Betting Tips
Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés Head to Head
Average stats between Rayo Vallecano and Leganés in most recent 6 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Rayo Vallecano and Leganés across current season. Calculated from Rayo Vallecano's Home stats and Leganés's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, Rayo Vallecano has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Rayo Vallecano has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Rayo Vallecano ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Rayo Vallecano has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/46 games for Rayo Vallecano this season.
- It's likely that Rayo Vallecano will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Leganés has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Leganés has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Leganés has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Rayo Vallecano get in on the action today? There has been a total of 12 goals in the last 5 games for Leganés, both home and away.
- Leganés has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 18 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Leganés recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Leganés has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/44 games for Leganés this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 67%||52 %||43 %|
|Draw %||22% / 0%||17 %||26 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||30 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.24 / 3.00||2.48||2.00|
|Scored||1.30 / 1.83||1.52||1.09|
|Conceded||0.93 / 1.17||0.96||0.91|
|BTTS %||43% / 67%||52 %||35 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 33%||30 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 33%||9 %||4 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 50%||26 %||9 %|
|Scores %||67% / 100%||74 %||61 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||26 %||39 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 83%||43 %||39 %|
|Possession %||54% / 49%||54 %||55 %|
|Corners||4.93 / 4.20||5.04||4.83|
|Cards||2.93 / 2.67||3.00||2.87|
|Offsides||2.13 / 2.80||2.13||2.13|
|Fouls||14.46 / 13.80||14.04||14.87|
|Shots||10.61 / 10.40||11.22||10.00|
|Shots on Target||4.76 / 5.00||4.96||4.57|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 33%||68 %||27 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||14 %||32 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||18 %||41 %|
|AVG Goals||2.02 / 1.50||1.95||2.09|
|Scored||1.18 / 0.83||1.32||1.05|
|Conceded||0.84 / 0.67||0.64||1.05|
|BTTS %||41% / 33%||36 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 0%||27 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||5 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||18 %||18 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||77 %||59 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 50%||50 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 33%||68 %||36 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.45 / 4.83||4.45||4.45|
|Cards||2.36 / 3.67||2.18||2.55|
|Offsides||1.56 / 2.00||1.71||1.41|
|Fouls||14.80 / 11.20||15.36||14.23|
|Shots||9.09 / 12.67||9.09||9.09|
|Shots on Target||4.32 / 4.50||4.59||4.05|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||1.78||HT 2||3.90|
|Home Win Nil||3.75||Away Win Nil||4.20|
|Over 2.5||2.75||Under 2.5||1.43|
|BTTS Yes||2.35||BTTS NO||1.56|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.91||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|