- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Rayo Vallecano will welcome Leganés to Estadio de Vallecas for a matchday 38 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 2nd December 2020 ended in a Leganés 1-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Rayo Vallecano has won 0 matches, and Leganés triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Rayo Vallecano's latest fixture against CE Sabadell FC ended in an away 2-0 loss. Los Vallecanos dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Leganés's recent game against Sporting Gijón ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
Since the start of the season, Rayo Vallecano is more dominant at home. They have twelve wins out of 23 games on home soil. Although Rayo Vallecano is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 26% home clean sheets.
Leganés has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Leganés wins 1.14 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Leganés kept a clean sheet in just 32% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Leganés.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.2 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 45% of Rayo Vallecano's home and Leganés's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of Rayo Vallecano's home and Leganés's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés Betting Tips
Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés Head to Head
Average stats between Rayo Vallecano and Leganés in most recent 5 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Rayo Vallecano and Leganés across current season. Calculated from Rayo Vallecano's Home stats and Leganés's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, Rayo Vallecano has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Rayo Vallecano has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Rayo Vallecano has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Leganés get in on the action today? There has been a total of 12 goals in the last 5 games for Rayo Vallecano, both home and away.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Rayo Vallecano has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/45 games for Rayo Vallecano this season.
- Coming into this game, Leganés has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Leganés has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Leganés has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Rayo Vallecano get in on the action today? There has been a total of 12 goals in the last 5 games for Leganés, both home and away.
- Leganés has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 18 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Leganés recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Leganés has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/44 games for Leganés this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 67%||52 %||41 %|
|Draw %||22% / 0%||17 %||27 %|
|Loss %||31% / 33%||30 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||2.24 / 3.00||2.48||2.00|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.83||1.52||1.05|
|Conceded||0.96 / 1.17||0.96||0.95|
|BTTS %||44% / 67%||52 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 33%||30 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 33%||9 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 50%||26 %||9 %|
|Scores %||67% / 100%||74 %||59 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||26 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 83%||43 %||36 %|
|Possession %||55% / 49%||54 %||56 %|
|Corners||4.96 / 4.20||5.04||4.86|
|Cards||2.91 / 2.67||3.00||2.82|
|Offsides||2.09 / 2.80||2.13||2.05|
|Fouls||14.47 / 13.80||14.04||14.91|
|Shots||10.69 / 10.40||11.22||10.14|
|Shots on Target||4.78 / 5.00||4.96||4.59|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 33%||68 %||27 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||14 %||32 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||18 %||41 %|
|AVG Goals||2.02 / 1.50||1.95||2.09|
|Scored||1.18 / 0.83||1.32||1.05|
|Conceded||0.84 / 0.67||0.64||1.05|
|BTTS %||41% / 33%||36 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 0%||27 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||5 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||18 %||18 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||77 %||59 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 50%||50 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 33%||68 %||36 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.45 / 4.83||4.45||4.45|
|Cards||2.36 / 3.67||2.18||2.55|
|Offsides||1.56 / 2.00||1.71||1.41|
|Fouls||14.80 / 11.20||15.36||14.23|
|Shots||9.09 / 12.67||9.09||9.09|
|Shots on Target||4.32 / 4.50||4.59||4.05|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||1.91||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.35||Away Win Nil||4.95|
|Over 2.5||2.47||Under 2.5||1.48|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.65|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.86||Under 9.5 Corners||1.40|