- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 15:00 Isloch vs Dinamo Brest Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 15:00 HB vs Víkingur Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Rayo Vallecano will welcome CD Lugo to Estadio de Vallecas for a matchday 42 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 1st November 2020 ended in a CD Lugo 1-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Rayo Vallecano has won 4 matches, and CD Lugo triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 1.43 goals, while both teams score 14% of the time.
Rayo Vallecano's latest fixture against CD Castellón ended in an away 2-0 win. Los Vallecanos was very dangerous in attack, having attempted three shots on target. Rayo Vallecano was much better than CD Castellón in the second half and scored in the 49th and 51st minute.
CD Lugo's recent game against FC Cartagena ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Albivermellos didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. CD Lugo had good chances in both halves and scored in the 19th and 67th minute.
Since the start of the season, Rayo Vallecano is more dominant at home. They have twelve wins out of 22 games on home soil. Although Rayo Vallecano is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
CD Lugo has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. CD Lugo wins 0.71 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. CD Lugo kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Los Vallecanos is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just six home defeats.
Albivermellos got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Sunday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Rayo Vallecano wins on average 1.82 points per home game, compared to 0.71 points per away game for CD Lugo. My prediction is Rayo Vallecano to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 58% of Rayo Vallecano's home and CD Lugo's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Rayo Vallecano vs CD Lugo Betting Tips
Rayo Vallecano vs CD Lugo Head to Head
Average stats between Rayo Vallecano and CD Lugo in most recent 7 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
Rayo Vallecano vs CD Lugo Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Rayo Vallecano and CD Lugo across current season. Calculated from Rayo Vallecano's Home stats and CD Lugo's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, Rayo Vallecano has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Rayo Vallecano has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Rayo Vallecano has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Rayo Vallecano will be looking to keep up the momentum today against CD Lugo, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Rayo Vallecano has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/44 games for Rayo Vallecano this season.
- Coming into this game, CD Lugo has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. CD Lugo has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CD Lugo has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for CD Lugo as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- CD Lugo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Rayo Vallecano, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- CD Lugo has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for CD Lugo, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (48% of all matches) involving CD Lugo has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that CD Lugo will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 67%||55 %||41 %|
|Draw %||23% / 0%||18 %||27 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||27 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||2.23 / 3.00||2.45||2.00|
|Scored||1.30 / 1.83||1.55||1.05|
|Conceded||0.93 / 1.17||0.91||0.95|
|BTTS %||43% / 67%||50 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||32 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 33%||5 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 50%||27 %||9 %|
|Scores %||66% / 100%||73 %||59 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 33%||27 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 83%||41 %||36 %|
|Possession %||55% / 49%||53 %||56 %|
|Corners||4.98 / 4.20||5.09||4.86|
|Cards||2.93 / 2.67||3.05||2.82|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.80||1.95||2.05|
|Fouls||14.55 / 13.80||14.18||14.91|
|Shots||10.70 / 10.40||11.27||10.14|
|Shots on Target||4.77 / 5.00||4.95||4.59|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 33%||38 %||14 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||38 %||29 %|
|Loss %||40% / 33%||24 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 1.83||1.71||2.62|
|Scored||0.90 / 1.00||0.95||0.86|
|Conceded||1.26 / 0.83||0.76||1.76|
|BTTS %||48% / 50%||38 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||14 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||5 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 17%||14 %||5 %|
|Scores %||64% / 67%||62 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||43 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 50%||43 %||38 %|
|Possession %||42% / 44%||45 %||40 %|
|Corners||3.60 / 4.17||3.62||3.57|
|Cards||2.62 / 2.50||2.62||2.62|
|Offsides||1.62 / 1.60||1.63||1.60|
|Fouls||13.12 / 13.80||13.43||12.81|
|Shots||7.55 / 8.50||7.67||7.43|
|Shots on Target||3.64 / 4.00||3.52||3.76|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Rayo Vallecano vs CD Lugo Odds
|HT 1||2.23||HT X||2.23||HT 2||5.70|
|Home Win Nil||2.55||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.36||Under 9.5 Corners||1.56|