- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 15:00 Isloch vs Dinamo Brest Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 15:00 HB vs Víkingur Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Rayo Vallecano will welcome Real Oviedo to Estadio de Vallecas for a matchday 40 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 22nd October 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Rayo Vallecano has won 2 matches, and Real Oviedo triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.57 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Rayo Vallecano's latest fixture against CF Fuenlabrada ended in an away 2-1 win. Los Vallecanos was very dangerous in attack, having attempted seven shots on target. Rayo Vallecano played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 19th and 45+5 minute.
Real Oviedo's recent game against Málaga CF ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Carbayones didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Real Oviedo deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 61st minute.
Since the start of the season, Rayo Vallecano is more dominant at home. They have twelve wins out of 22 games on home soil. Although Rayo Vallecano is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Real Oviedo has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Oviedistas wins 1.10 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Real Oviedo kept a clean sheet in just 24% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Los Vallecanos is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just six home defeats.
Carbayones failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Thursday and win against Los Vallecanos.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Rayo Vallecano wins on average 1.82 points per home game, compared to 1.10 points per away game for Real Oviedo. My prediction is Rayo Vallecano to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.08 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 37% of Rayo Vallecano's home and Real Oviedo's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 53% of Rayo Vallecano's home and Real Oviedo's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Rayo Vallecano vs Real Oviedo Betting Tips
Rayo Vallecano vs Real Oviedo Head to Head
Average stats between Rayo Vallecano and Real Oviedo in most recent 7 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
Rayo Vallecano vs Real Oviedo Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Rayo Vallecano and Real Oviedo across current season. Calculated from Rayo Vallecano's Home stats and Real Oviedo's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, Rayo Vallecano has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Rayo Vallecano has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Rayo Vallecano has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Rayo Vallecano will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Real Oviedo, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Rayo Vallecano has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/44 games for Rayo Vallecano this season.
- Coming into this game, Real Oviedo has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Real Oviedo has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Real Oviedo has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Real Oviedo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Rayo Vallecano, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Real Oviedo, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (55% of all matches) involving Real Oviedo has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Real Oviedo will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 67%||55 %||41 %|
|Draw %||23% / 0%||18 %||27 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||27 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||2.23 / 3.00||2.45||2.00|
|Scored||1.30 / 1.83||1.55||1.05|
|Conceded||0.93 / 1.17||0.91||0.95|
|BTTS %||43% / 67%||50 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||32 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 33%||5 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 50%||27 %||9 %|
|Scores %||66% / 100%||73 %||59 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 33%||27 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 83%||41 %||36 %|
|Possession %||55% / 49%||53 %||56 %|
|Corners||4.98 / 4.20||5.09||4.86|
|Cards||2.93 / 2.67||3.05||2.82|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.80||1.95||2.05|
|Fouls||14.55 / 13.80||14.18||14.91|
|Shots||10.70 / 10.40||11.27||10.14|
|Shots on Target||4.77 / 5.00||4.95||4.59|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 17%||33 %||19 %|
|Draw %||45% / 50%||38 %||52 %|
|Loss %||29% / 33%||29 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 2.17||2.29||2.05|
|Scored||1.07 / 1.00||1.24||0.90|
|Conceded||1.10 / 1.17||1.05||1.14|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||52 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||14 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||14 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 33%||24 %||14 %|
|Scores %||69% / 50%||71 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||33 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 0%||43 %||29 %|
|Possession %||49% / 54%||49 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.26 / 4.83||5.05||3.48|
|Cards||2.95 / 2.67||2.90||3.00|
|Offsides||1.98 / 4.40||1.76||2.20|
|Fouls||14.17 / 14.20||14.29||14.05|
|Shots||8.62 / 11.17||9.29||7.95|
|Shots on Target||4.17 / 4.17||4.43||3.90|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Rayo Vallecano vs Real Oviedo Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.00||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.20||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||2.50||BTTS NO||1.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.55||Under 9.5 Corners||1.45|