- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Strasbourg will welcome Lorient to Stade de la Meinau for a matchday 38 fixture in France Ligue 1. The last meeting on 23rd August 2020 ended in a Lorient 3-1 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Strasbourg has won 0 matches, and Lorient triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 4.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Strasbourg's latest fixture against Nice ended in an away 2-0 win. Strasbourg was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Strasbourg scored in both halves in the 2nd and 66th minute.
Lorient's recent game against Metz ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Les Merlus didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Lorient had good chances in both halves and scored in the 31st and 74th minute.
So far, Strasbourg plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.32 points per away game on average compared to 0.89 points at home. Although Strasbourg is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 26% home clean sheets.
Lorient has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Lorient wins 0.53 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Lorient kept a clean sheet in just 5% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Strasbourg is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just ten home defeats.
Les Merlus failed to win in fifteen consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Strasbourg.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Strasbourg wins on average 0.89 points per home game, compared to 0.53 points per away game for Lorient. My prediction is Strasbourg to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Strasbourg failed to keep a clean sheet in 26% of home games, while Lorient conceded in 5% of away games. On average, both teams score in 56% of Strasbourg's home and Lorient's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Strasbourg vs Lorient Betting Tips
Strasbourg vs Lorient Head to Head
Average stats between Strasbourg and Lorient in most recent 1 outings in the France Ligue 1.
Strasbourg vs Lorient Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Strasbourg and Lorient across current season. Calculated from Strasbourg's Home stats and Lorient's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Strasbourg has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Strasbourg has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Lorient's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Strasbourg from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 6 home matches this season.
- Strasbourg has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Strasbourg ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Strasbourg, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (50% of all matches) involving Strasbourg has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Strasbourg will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Lorient has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Lorient has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Lorient when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Strasbourg stop this run?
- Lorient has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Lorient ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Lorient will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Strasbourg, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Lorient, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 24 matches (63% of all matches) involving Lorient has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Lorient will score today, as they have netted in the last 12 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 17%||21 %||37 %|
|Draw %||24% / 50%||26 %||21 %|
|Loss %||47% / 33%||53 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.82 / 2.67||2.63||3.00|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.33||1.11||1.47|
|Conceded||1.53 / 1.33||1.53||1.53|
|BTTS %||50% / 83%||47 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||0 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 33%||26 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 17%||16 %||21 %|
|Scores %||74% / 100%||68 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 17%||26 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 67%||42 %||53 %|
|Possession %||46% / 47%||49 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.34 / 3.83||5.42||3.26|
|Cards||1.63 / 1.83||1.58||1.68|
|Offsides||1.03 / 0.50||1.05||1.00|
|Fouls||12.68 / 14.50||13.21||12.16|
|Shots||11.82 / 11.00||13.58||10.05|
|Shots on Target||4.11 / 4.83||4.05||4.16|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 50%||53 %||5 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||11 %||37 %|
|Loss %||47% / 33%||37 %||58 %|
|AVG Goals||3.11 / 3.67||3.16||3.05|
|Scored||1.32 / 2.00||1.63||1.00|
|Conceded||1.79 / 1.67||1.53||2.05|
|BTTS %||63% / 83%||58 %||68 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||32 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 33%||16 %||32 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 67%||42 %||16 %|
|Scores %||74% / 100%||79 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||21 %||5 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 67%||53 %||21 %|
|Possession %||45% / 41%||43 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.63 / 3.33||4.21||5.05|
|Cards||1.92 / 1.50||2.26||1.58|
|Offsides||1.21 / 1.17||1.53||0.89|
|Fouls||11.82 / 11.00||12.79||10.84|
|Shots||12.03 / 10.83||11.79||12.26|
|Shots on Target||4.63 / 4.67||4.89||4.37|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Strasbourg vs Lorient Odds
|HT 1||3.46||HT X||1.67||HT 2||5.35|
|Home Win Nil||4.25||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||2.65||Under 2.5||1.44|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.27||Under 9.5 Corners||1.64|