- Belgium Pro League
- 17:30 Royal Antwerp FC vs Club Brugge England Premier League
- 18:00 Aston Villa vs Everton Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 FH vs ÍA
- 20:15 Valur vs HK
- 20:15 Stjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík
- 20:15 Breidablik vs Keflavík Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Crotone vs Hellas Verona Italy Serie B
- 20:00 Venezia vs Chievo Norway Eliteserien
- 19:00 Rosenborg vs Viking Spain La Liga
- 18:00 Real Valladolid vs Villarreal
- 19:00 SD Eibar vs Real Betis
- 21:00 Granada CF vs Real Madrid Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 AIK vs Malmö FF
- 17:30 Norrköping vs Degerfors Venezuela Primera División
- 22:00 Yaracuyanos vs Carabobo
Strasbourg will welcome Nantes to Stade de la Meinau for a matchday 34 fixture in France Ligue 1. The last meeting on 6th December 2020 ended in a Strasbourg 4-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Strasbourg has won 4 matches, and Nantes triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.57 goals, while both teams score 43% of the time.
Strasbourg's latest fixture against Nîmes ended in an away 1-1 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end. Strasbourg was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 82nd minute.
Nantes's recent game against Olympique Lyonnais ended in a home 1-2 loss. Les Canaris's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Nantes deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 60th minute.
So far, Strasbourg plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.22 points per away game on average compared to 0.89 points at home. Although Strasbourg is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 28% home clean sheets.
Nantes has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Nantes has collected 1.11 points on average per away game, compared to 0.94 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Nantes kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Strasbourg lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 22% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Les Canaris got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Sunday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Strasbourg wins on average 0.89 points per home game, compared to 1.11 points per away game for Nantes. My prediction is Strasbourg to win.
Strasbourg vs Nantes Betting Tips
Strasbourg vs Nantes Head to Head
Average stats between Strasbourg and Nantes in most recent 7 outings in the France Ligue 1.
Strasbourg vs Nantes Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Strasbourg and Nantes across current season. Calculated from Strasbourg's Home stats and Nantes's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Strasbourg has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Strasbourg has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Nantes's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Strasbourg from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 6 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Strasbourg ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Strasbourg turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- The last 5 games for Strasbourg has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Strasbourg has seen a total of 18/36 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 50% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Strasbourg will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Nantes has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Nantes has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Nantes has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Nantes has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Nantes has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Strasbourg get in on the action today? There has been a total of 15 goals in the last 5 games for Nantes, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Nantes, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 25 matches (69% of all matches) involving Nantes has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Nantes will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 17%||22 %||33 %|
|Draw %||22% / 33%||22 %||22 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||56 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.86 / 3.67||2.67||3.06|
|Scored||1.28 / 1.50||1.11||1.44|
|Conceded||1.58 / 2.17||1.56||1.61|
|BTTS %||50% / 100%||44 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 17%||0 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 50%||28 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||17 %||17 %|
|Scores %||72% / 100%||67 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 0%||28 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||39 %||50 %|
|Possession %||46% / 46%||49 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.42 / 4.50||5.61||3.22|
|Cards||1.67 / 1.67||1.61||1.72|
|Offsides||1.03 / 0.83||1.11||0.94|
|Fouls||12.64 / 13.33||13.00||12.28|
|Shots||12.03 / 11.33||13.94||10.11|
|Shots on Target||4.11 / 4.67||4.11||4.11|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 50%||17 %||28 %|
|Draw %||36% / 0%||44 %||28 %|
|Loss %||42% / 50%||39 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.64 / 3.00||2.61||2.67|
|Scored||1.17 / 1.83||1.11||1.22|
|Conceded||1.47 / 1.17||1.50||1.44|
|BTTS %||69% / 67%||72 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 33%||11 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 33%||22 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 33%||11 %||17 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||78 %||72 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||44% / 45%||44 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.53 / 5.33||4.33||4.72|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.00||2.22||1.78|
|Offsides||1.44 / 1.33||1.33||1.56|
|Fouls||13.39 / 13.17||13.22||13.56|
|Shots||11.31 / 11.00||11.72||10.89|
|Shots on Target||4.14 / 4.00||4.06||4.22|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Strasbourg vs Nantes Odds
|HT 1||2.86||HT X||2.02||HT 2||4.32|
|Home Win Nil||3.20||Away Win Nil||4.95|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.12||Under 9.5 Corners||1.72|