- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Reading will welcome Cardiff City to Madejski Stadium for a matchday 42 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 26th September 2020 ended in a Reading 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-four times in the most recent seasons. Reading has won 6 matches, and Cardiff City triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.46 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Reading's latest fixture against Watford ended in an away 2-0 loss. Reading dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Cardiff City's recent game against Blackburn Rovers ended in a home 2-2 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Cardiff City had good chances in both halves and scored in the 27th and 70th minute.
Since the start of the season, Reading is more dominant at home. They have twelve wins out of 23 games on home soil. Although Reading is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 35% home clean sheets.
Cardiff City has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Cardiff City has collected 1.65 points on average per away game, compared to 1.32 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Reading is currently unbeaten at home in seven games. Since the start of the season, they have just seven home defeats.
Bluebirds got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Friday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Reading wins on average 1.74 points per home game, compared to 1.65 points per away game for Cardiff City. My prediction is Reading to win.
Reading vs Cardiff City Betting Tips
Reading vs Cardiff City Head to Head
Average stats between Reading and Cardiff City in most recent 24 outings in the England Championship.
Reading vs Cardiff City Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Reading and Cardiff City across current season. Calculated from Reading's Home stats and Cardiff City's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Reading has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Reading has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Reading at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Cardiff City's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Reading from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Reading has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Cardiff City get in on the action today? There has been a total of 15 goals in the last 5 games for Reading, both home and away.
- Reading will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Cardiff City, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 4
- In the last 5 matches for Reading, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 24 matches (52% of all matches) involving Reading has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Cardiff City has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Cardiff City has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Cardiff City has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Cardiff City as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Cardiff City ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Cardiff City is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Reading, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Cardiff City, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (50% of all matches) involving Cardiff City has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Cardiff City will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 50%||52 %||30 %|
|Draw %||28% / 33%||17 %||39 %|
|Loss %||30% / 17%||30 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.52 / 1.67||2.78||2.26|
|Scored||1.35 / 1.17||1.61||1.09|
|Conceded||1.17 / 0.50||1.17||1.17|
|BTTS %||52% / 33%||52 %||52 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 33%||17 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 0%||17 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||26 %||4 %|
|Scores %||78% / 50%||87 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 50%||35 %||39 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 33%||65 %||39 %|
|Possession %||52% / 47%||52 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.27 / 2.40||4.32||4.22|
|Cards||1.04 / 0.83||1.04||1.04|
|Offsides||1.65 / 1.20||1.52||1.77|
|Fouls||10.02 / 12.40||10.95||9.14|
|Shots||11.87 / 8.60||12.68||11.09|
|Shots on Target||5.02 / 5.00||5.68||4.39|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 0%||36 %||43 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||23 %||35 %|
|Loss %||31% / 83%||41 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||2.56 / 2.83||2.86||2.26|
|Scored||1.47 / 1.00||1.68||1.26|
|Conceded||1.09 / 1.83||1.18||1.00|
|BTTS %||51% / 67%||55 %||48 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||14 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 50%||18 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 17%||45 %||9 %|
|Scores %||78% / 67%||77 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 0%||23 %||39 %|
|Frist Goal %||51% / 17%||50 %||52 %|
|Possession %||44% / 52%||45 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.64 / 4.00||4.81||4.48|
|Cards||1.80 / 1.60||1.82||1.78|
|Offsides||2.37 / 3.25||1.89||2.77|
|Fouls||12.52 / 14.40||12.45||12.59|
|Shots||11.95 / 12.00||12.71||11.26|
|Shots on Target||5.02 / 5.20||5.67||4.43|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Reading vs Cardiff City Odds
|HT 1||2.85||HT X||2.00||HT 2||4.10|
|Home Win Nil||3.40||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||2.04||Under 2.5||1.69|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|