- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Reading will welcome Derby County to Select Car Leasing Stadium for a matchday 26 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 29th September 2021 ended in a Derby County 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-nine times in the most recent seasons. Reading has won 15 matches, and Derby County triumphed in 9. Recent outings average 2.93 goals, while both teams score 55% of the time.
Reading's latest fixture against West Bromwich Albion ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Reading. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Derby County's previous game in the competition versus Stoke City ended in an away 2-1 win. Although Derby County countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Derby County was much better in the second half and scored in the 16th and 85th minute.
Since the start of the season, Reading is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Reading is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
Derby County has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Derby County wins 0.86 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Derby County kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Derby County.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.21 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 35% of Reading's home and Derby County's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Reading vs Derby County Betting Tips
Reading vs Derby County Head to Head
Average stats between Reading and Derby County in most recent 29 outings in the England Championship.
Reading vs Derby County Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Reading and Derby County across current season. Calculated from Reading's Home stats and Derby County's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Reading has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Reading has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Reading recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Reading, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (55% of all matches) involving Reading has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Derby County has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Derby County has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Derby County has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Derby County has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/24 games for Derby County this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 0%||27 %||33 %|
|Draw %||15% / 17%||27 %||0 %|
|Loss %||56% / 83%||47 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||3.11 / 3.33||3.47||2.67|
|Scored||1.22 / 0.67||1.40||1.00|
|Conceded||1.89 / 2.67||2.07||1.67|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||60 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 0%||13 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 33%||20 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 17%||27 %||25 %|
|Scores %||67% / 50%||73 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 0%||13 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||53 %||33 %|
|Possession %||48% / 40%||48 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.30 / 2.20||3.60||2.92|
|Cards||1.59 / 2.17||1.47||1.75|
|Offsides||2.27 / 1.75||2.64||1.83|
|Fouls||10.07 / 11.25||10.73||9.25|
|Shots||10.89 / 7.80||11.40||10.25|
|Shots on Target||4.22 / 3.00||4.60||3.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 50%||46 %||14 %|
|Draw %||41% / 17%||38 %||43 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||15 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||1.93 / 2.33||2.08||1.79|
|Scored||0.96 / 1.33||1.23||0.71|
|Conceded||0.96 / 1.00||0.85||1.07|
|BTTS %||52% / 50%||54 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||15 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||15 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||15 %||7 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||85 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 33%||46 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 50%||77 %||36 %|
|Possession %||49% / 52%||46 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.04 / 6.00||3.69||4.36|
|Cards||2.22 / 2.83||2.15||2.29|
|Offsides||1.96 / 2.00||2.15||1.79|
|Fouls||10.22 / 9.40||11.00||9.50|
|Shots||10.15 / 9.80||9.77||10.50|
|Shots on Target||3.74 / 3.80||3.77||3.71|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Reading vs Derby County Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.00||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.60|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.73|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.20||Under 9.5 Corners||1.62|