- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Reading will welcome Fulham to Select Car Leasing Stadium for a matchday 25 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 18th September 2021 ended in a Reading 2-1 win. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. Reading has won 6 matches, and Fulham triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 3.35 goals, while both teams score 65% of the time.
Reading's last game in the England Championship against Derby County at home ended in a 2-2 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots. Reading outplayed Derby County in the second half and scored in the 37th and 56th minute.
Fulham's recent game against Sheffield United ended in a home 0-1 loss. The Cottagers had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Reading is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Reading is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
Fulham has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Fulham wins 2.08 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Fulham kept a clean sheet in just 31% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Reading has won just 27% of home games. On average they score 1.40 goals and concede 2.07 per game. Fulham won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Reading wins on average 1.07 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Fulham. My prediction is Fulham to win.
Reading vs Fulham Betting Tips
Reading vs Fulham Head to Head
Average stats between Reading and Fulham in most recent 17 outings in the England Championship.
Reading vs Fulham Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Reading and Fulham across current season. Calculated from Reading's Home stats and Fulham's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Reading has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Reading has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Reading recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Reading, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (55% of all matches) involving Reading has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Fulham has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Fulham has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Fulham away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Fulham when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 8 games they have played on the road. Can Reading stop this run?
- Fulham will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Reading, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 4
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Fulham recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Fulham, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (57% of all matches) involving Fulham has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 0%||27 %||33 %|
|Draw %||15% / 17%||27 %||0 %|
|Loss %||56% / 83%||47 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||3.11 / 3.33||3.47||2.67|
|Scored||1.22 / 0.67||1.40||1.00|
|Conceded||1.89 / 2.67||2.07||1.67|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||60 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 0%||13 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 33%||20 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 17%||27 %||25 %|
|Scores %||67% / 50%||73 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 0%||13 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||53 %||33 %|
|Possession %||48% / 40%||48 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.30 / 2.20||3.60||2.92|
|Cards||1.59 / 2.17||1.47||1.75|
|Offsides||2.27 / 1.75||2.64||1.83|
|Fouls||10.07 / 11.25||10.73||9.25|
|Shots||10.89 / 7.80||11.40||10.25|
|Shots on Target||4.22 / 3.00||4.60||3.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 83%||64 %||62 %|
|Draw %||22% / 0%||21 %||23 %|
|Loss %||15% / 17%||14 %||15 %|
|AVG Goals||3.63 / 5.00||3.43||3.85|
|Scored||2.70 / 3.83||2.57||2.85|
|Conceded||0.93 / 1.17||0.86||1.00|
|BTTS %||59% / 50%||57 %||62 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 50%||36 %||31 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||7 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||44% / 67%||43 %||46 %|
|Scores %||89% / 83%||86 %||92 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||36 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||74% / 50%||64 %||85 %|
|Possession %||60% / 61%||60 %||60 %|
|Corners||6.07 / 7.80||6.71||5.38|
|Cards||1.52 / 0.67||1.14||1.92|
|Offsides||1.46 / 0.60||1.71||1.17|
|Fouls||10.07 / 9.00||9.79||10.38|
|Shots||16.70 / 17.60||17.93||15.38|
|Shots on Target||7.19 / 9.00||7.29||7.08|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Reading vs Fulham Odds
|HT 1||5.50||HT X||2.35||HT 2||2.15|
|Home Win Nil||9.00||Away Win Nil||2.45|
|Over 2.5||1.76||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.92||BTTS NO||1.85|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.06||Under 9.5 Corners||1.71|