- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Real Betis will welcome Getafe CF to Estadio Benito Villamarín for a matchday 7 fixture in Spain La Liga. The last meeting on 19th February 2021 ended in a Real Betis 1-0 win. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Real Betis has won 5 matches, and Getafe CF triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.22 goals, while both teams score 44% of the time.
Real Betis's latest fixture against CA Osasuna ended in an away 3-1 win. Los Verdiblancos was very dangerous in attack, having attempted ten shots on target. Real Betis scored in both halves in the 21st, 80th and 90+3 minute.
Getafe CF's recent game against Atlético Madrid ended in a home 1-2 loss. Azulones's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Getafe CF put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 45th minute.
So far, El Glorioso plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.00 points per away game on average compared to 1.25 points at home. Although Real Betis is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Getafe CF has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Getafe CF wins 0.20 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Getafe CF failed to score in 80% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Los Verdiblancos is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Azulones haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 80% of all games on the road while conceding on average 1.60 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Real Betis wins on average 1.25 points per home game, compared to 0.20 points per away game for Getafe CF. My prediction is Real Betis to win.
Real Betis vs Getafe CF Betting Tips
Real Betis vs Getafe CF Head to Head
Average stats between Real Betis and Getafe CF in most recent 18 outings in the Spain La Liga.
Real Betis vs Getafe CF Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Real Betis and Getafe CF across current season. Calculated from Real Betis's Home stats and Getafe CF's Away stats.
Spain La Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Real Betis has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Real Betis has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Real Betis has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Real Betis will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Getafe CF, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Real Betis, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (80% of all matches) involving Real Betis has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Getafe CF has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Getafe CF has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Getafe CF turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Getafe CF recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Getafe CF has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 67% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Getafe CF has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/6 games for Getafe CF this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 67%||25 %||60 %|
|Draw %||33% / 17%||50 %||20 %|
|Loss %||22% / 17%||25 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 2.83||2.25||2.40|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.83||1.25||1.40|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.00||1.00||1.00|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||50 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 33%||0 %||40 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 50%||25 %||40 %|
|Scores %||78% / 83%||75 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 33%||25 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 67%||25 %||60 %|
|Possession %||58% / 54%||59 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.67 / 6.67||5.00||6.20|
|Cards||2.89 / 2.50||4.00||2.00|
|Offsides||1.78 / 2.50||0.75||2.60|
|Fouls||13.11 / 11.67||12.50||13.60|
|Shots||17.11 / 17.33||19.25||15.40|
|Shots on Target||6.56 / 6.83||7.25||6.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Draw %||22% / 33%||25 %||20 %|
|Loss %||78% / 67%||75 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||1.78 / 1.83||1.75||1.80|
|Scored||0.33 / 0.33||0.50||0.20|
|Conceded||1.44 / 1.50||1.25||1.60|
|BTTS %||33% / 33%||50 %||20 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 17%||25 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||33% / 33%||50 %||20 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||22% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Possession %||46% / 45%||41 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 4.83||4.25||5.60|
|Cards||3.56 / 4.17||3.75||3.40|
|Offsides||1.67 / 1.83||2.75||0.80|
|Fouls||14.33 / 12.67||12.50||15.80|
|Shots||12.00 / 10.67||10.75||13.00|
|Shots on Target||3.22 / 3.67||2.25||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Real Betis vs Getafe CF Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.60|
|Home Win Nil||2.75||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.57||Under 9.5 Corners||1.48|