- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Real Betis will welcome Celta de Vigo to Estadio Benito Villamarín for a matchday 19 fixture in Spain La Liga. The last meeting on 22nd May 2021 ended in a Real Betis 3-2 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Real Betis has won 8 matches, and Celta de Vigo triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.90 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Real Betis's latest fixture against Athletic Club Bilbao ended in an away 3-2 loss. Los Verdiblancos dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Real Betis scored in both halves in the 6th and 52nd minute.
Celta de Vigo's recent game against RCD Espanyol ended in a home 3-1 win. Os Célticos dominated the game and deserved the win. Celta de Vigo had good chances in both halves and scored in the 3rd, 47th and 82nd minute.
Although Real Betis is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Celta de Vigo has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Celta de Vigo has collected 1.45 points on average per away game, compared to 1.00 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Los Verdiblancos is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Os Célticos failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Los Verdiblancos.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Real Betis wins on average 1.82 points per home game, compared to 1.45 points per away game for Celta de Vigo. My prediction is Real Betis to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.61 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 47% of Real Betis's home and Celta de Vigo's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 41% of Real Betis's home and Celta de Vigo's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Real Betis vs Celta de Vigo Betting Tips
Real Betis vs Celta de Vigo Head to Head
Average stats between Real Betis and Celta de Vigo in most recent 20 outings in the Spain La Liga.
Real Betis vs Celta de Vigo Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Real Betis and Celta de Vigo across current season. Calculated from Real Betis's Home stats and Celta de Vigo's Away stats.
Spain La Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Real Betis has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Real Betis has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Real Betis has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Real Betis will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Celta de Vigo, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Real Betis has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/18 games for Real Betis this season.
- It's likely that Real Betis will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Celta de Vigo has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Celta de Vigo has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Celta de Vigo has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Celta de Vigo has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Celta de Vigo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Real Betis, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Celta de Vigo has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Celta de Vigo, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (44% of all matches) involving Celta de Vigo has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||55% / 67%||55 %||55 %|
|Draw %||18% / 17%||18 %||18 %|
|Loss %||27% / 17%||27 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 3.17||3.18||2.82|
|Scored||1.86 / 2.33||2.09||1.64|
|Conceded||1.14 / 0.83||1.09||1.18|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||45 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 33%||27 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||0 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||41% / 67%||45 %||36 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||73 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||27 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||45 %||55 %|
|Possession %||53% / 54%||54 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.45 / 5.50||4.55||4.36|
|Cards||2.64 / 2.67||2.73||2.55|
|Offsides||1.82 / 1.50||1.73||1.91|
|Fouls||12.91 / 12.50||13.09||12.73|
|Shots||15.55 / 14.17||17.45||13.64|
|Shots on Target||6.41 / 6.17||6.91||5.91|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 50%||27 %||36 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||18 %||36 %|
|Loss %||41% / 33%||55 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||2.32 / 2.67||2.55||2.09|
|Scored||1.18 / 1.67||1.18||1.18|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.00||1.36||0.91|
|BTTS %||41% / 50%||55 %||27 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 17%||9 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||27 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 17%||9 %||9 %|
|Scores %||64% / 83%||73 %||55 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 33%||18 %||55 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 67%||36 %||55 %|
|Possession %||55% / 50%||59 %||52 %|
|Corners||3.95 / 2.00||4.18||3.73|
|Cards||2.55 / 2.00||2.27||2.82|
|Offsides||2.09 / 1.83||2.64||1.55|
|Fouls||13.05 / 12.50||12.73||13.36|
|Shots||11.32 / 8.00||13.36||9.27|
|Shots on Target||4.64 / 4.33||4.73||4.55|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Real Betis vs Celta de Vigo Odds
|HT 1||2.40||HT X||2.20||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.90||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.39||Under 9.5 Corners||1.55|