- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Real Betis will welcome SD Huesca to Estadio Benito Villamarín for a matchday 37 fixture in Spain La Liga. The last meeting on 11th January 2021 ended in a Real Betis 2-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Real Betis has won 4 matches, and SD Huesca triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.43 goals, while both teams score 71% of the time.
Real Betis's latest fixture against SD Eibar ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Real Betis set the tone early and scored in the 4 minute.
SD Huesca's recent game against Athletic Club Bilbao ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Oscenses didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. SD Huesca deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 61st minute.
Since the start of the season, El Glorioso is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 19 games on home soil. Béticos's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 37% of home games.
SD Huesca has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. SD Huesca wins 0.63 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. SD Huesca kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Los Verdiblancos is currently unbeaten at home in eight games. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
Oscenses failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Los Verdiblancos. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost four consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Real Betis wins on average 1.84 points per home game, compared to 0.63 points per away game for SD Huesca. My prediction is Real Betis to win.
Real Betis vs SD Huesca Betting Tips
Real Betis vs SD Huesca Head to Head
Average stats between Real Betis and SD Huesca in most recent 7 outings in the Spain La Liga.
Real Betis vs SD Huesca Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Real Betis and SD Huesca across current season. Calculated from Real Betis's Home stats and SD Huesca's Away stats.
Spain La Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Real Betis has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Real Betis has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Real Betis at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Real Betis as they have now gone 11 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Real Betis is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against SD Huesca, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Real Betis, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (47% of all matches) involving Real Betis has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Real Betis will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, SD Huesca has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. SD Huesca has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- SD Huesca has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for SD Huesca recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- SD Huesca has fired blanks in 16 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for SD Huesca has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/38 games for SD Huesca this season.
- SD Huesca will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.89 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 50%||53 %||37 %|
|Draw %||26% / 50%||26 %||26 %|
|Loss %||29% / 0%||21 %||37 %|
|AVG Goals||2.63 / 2.17||2.53||2.74|
|Scored||1.32 / 1.33||1.42||1.21|
|Conceded||1.32 / 0.83||1.11||1.53|
|BTTS %||47% / 67%||53 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 33%||21 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||11 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 17%||16 %||21 %|
|Scores %||76% / 83%||84 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||34% / 33%||37 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||53 %||47 %|
|Possession %||54% / 48%||55 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.84 / 3.83||5.05||4.63|
|Cards||2.71 / 3.00||2.42||3.00|
|Offsides||1.71 / 2.67||1.79||1.63|
|Fouls||13.42 / 14.83||14.32||12.53|
|Shots||12.29 / 9.50||12.37||12.21|
|Shots on Target||4.84 / 4.17||5.11||4.58|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 33%||26 %||11 %|
|Draw %||34% / 17%||37 %||32 %|
|Loss %||47% / 50%||37 %||58 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 1.33||2.00||2.58|
|Scored||0.89 / 0.50||0.89||0.89|
|Conceded||1.39 / 0.83||1.11||1.68|
|BTTS %||47% / 17%||37 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||11 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||11 %||26 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 0%||11 %||16 %|
|Scores %||58% / 50%||53 %||63 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 50%||37 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 33%||32 %||32 %|
|Possession %||48% / 58%||50 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.11 / 4.17||4.11||4.11|
|Cards||1.89 / 2.17||1.79||2.00|
|Offsides||2.73 / 2.83||2.74||2.72|
|Fouls||13.55 / 14.50||13.63||13.47|
|Shots||11.16 / 11.50||12.32||10.00|
|Shots on Target||4.39 / 4.33||4.68||4.11|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Real Betis vs SD Huesca Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.20||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.15||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.77|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.52||Under 9.5 Corners||1.50|