Celta de Vigo will welcome Real Betis to Abanca-Balaídos for a matchday 38 fixture in Spain La Liga. The last meeting on 20th January 2021 ended in a Real Betis 2-1 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Celta de Vigo has won 3 matches, and Real Betis triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.79 goals, while both teams score 79% of the time.
Celta de Vigo's latest fixture against FC Barcelona ended in an away 2-1 win. Os Celestes was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Celta de Vigo scored in both halves in the 38th and 89th minute.
Real Betis's recent game against SD Huesca ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Béticos didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Real Betis deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 57th minute.
Since the start of the season, Celta de Vigo is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Celta de Vigo is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 26% home clean sheets.
Real Betis has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. El Glorioso wins 1.37 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Real Betis kept a clean sheet in just 32% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Real Betis.
Celta de Vigo vs Real Betis Betting Tips
Celta de Vigo vs Real Betis Head to Head
Average stats between Celta de Vigo and Real Betis in most recent 19 outings in the Spain La Liga.
Celta de Vigo vs Real Betis Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Celta de Vigo and Real Betis across current season. Calculated from Celta de Vigo's Home stats and Real Betis's Away stats.
Spain La Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Celta de Vigo has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Celta de Vigo has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Real Betis's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Celta de Vigo from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- Celta de Vigo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Real Betis, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Celta de Vigo, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (61% of all matches) involving Celta de Vigo has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Celta de Vigo will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Real Betis has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Real Betis has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Real Betis away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Real Betis as they have now gone 11 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Real Betis is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Celta de Vigo, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Real Betis, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (47% of all matches) involving Real Betis has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Real Betis will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 83%||47 %||26 %|
|Draw %||29% / 0%||16 %||42 %|
|Loss %||34% / 17%||37 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||2.95 / 3.33||3.16||2.74|
|Scored||1.45 / 2.17||1.58||1.32|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.17||1.58||1.42|
|BTTS %||61% / 67%||58 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 50%||26 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||21 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 67%||37 %||21 %|
|Scores %||74% / 100%||79 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 33%||26 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 83%||53 %||42 %|
|Possession %||54% / 50%||55 %||53 %|
|Corners||3.29 / 2.67||3.11||3.47|
|Cards||3.00 / 2.50||2.95||3.05|
|Offsides||1.81 / 2.33||1.94||1.68|
|Fouls||16.26 / 14.33||16.37||16.16|
|Shots||9.97 / 7.50||11.37||8.58|
|Shots on Target||4.42 / 4.00||4.84||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 50%||53 %||37 %|
|Draw %||26% / 50%||26 %||26 %|
|Loss %||29% / 0%||21 %||37 %|
|AVG Goals||2.63 / 2.17||2.53||2.74|
|Scored||1.32 / 1.33||1.42||1.21|
|Conceded||1.32 / 0.83||1.11||1.53|
|BTTS %||47% / 67%||53 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 33%||21 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||11 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 17%||16 %||21 %|
|Scores %||76% / 83%||84 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||34% / 33%||37 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||53 %||47 %|
|Possession %||54% / 48%||55 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.84 / 3.83||5.05||4.63|
|Cards||2.71 / 3.00||2.42||3.00|
|Offsides||1.71 / 2.67||1.79||1.63|
|Fouls||13.42 / 14.83||14.32||12.53|
|Shots||12.29 / 9.50||12.37||12.21|
|Shots on Target||4.84 / 4.17||5.11||4.58|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Celta de Vigo vs Real Betis Odds
|HT 1||3.58||HT X||2.42||HT 2||2.62|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||4.25|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.54||BTTS NO||2.30|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.87||Under 9.5 Corners||1.41|