- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
RCD Mallorca will welcome Real Zaragoza to Iberostar Estadi for a matchday 41 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 1st November 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. RCD Mallorca has won 6 matches, and Real Zaragoza triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.80 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
RCD Mallorca's latest fixture against CD Tenerife ended in an away 1-0 win. Els Barralets was very dangerous in attack, having attempted five shots on target. RCD Mallorca set the tone early and scored in the 43rd minute.
Real Zaragoza's recent game against CD Castellón ended in a home 3-0 win. Los Blanquillos dominated the game and deserved the win. Real Zaragoza had good chances in both halves and scored in the 13rd, 47th and 66th minute.
Since the start of the season, Rojinegros is more dominant at home. They have fourteen wins out of 21 games on home soil. Los Bermellones's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 57% of home games.
Real Zaragoza has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Leones wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Real Zaragoza kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won five consecutive matches. Els Barralets is currently unbeaten at home in eight games. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
Los Blanquillos is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Els Barralets.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. RCD Mallorca wins on average 2.14 points per home game, compared to 0.67 points per away game for Real Zaragoza. My prediction is RCD Mallorca to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.98 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 33% of RCD Mallorca's home and Real Zaragoza's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 33% of RCD Mallorca's home and Real Zaragoza's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
RCD Mallorca vs Real Zaragoza Betting Tips
RCD Mallorca vs Real Zaragoza Head to Head
Average stats between RCD Mallorca and Real Zaragoza in most recent 20 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
RCD Mallorca vs Real Zaragoza Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between RCD Mallorca and Real Zaragoza across current season. Calculated from RCD Mallorca's Home stats and Real Zaragoza's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, RCD Mallorca has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. RCD Mallorca has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- RCD Mallorca is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from RCD Mallorca at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Real Zaragoza's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop RCD Mallorca from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 5 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for RCD Mallorca as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- RCD Mallorca is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Real Zaragoza, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for RCD Mallorca, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (33% of all matches) involving RCD Mallorca has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that RCD Mallorca will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Real Zaragoza has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Real Zaragoza has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Real Zaragoza ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Real Zaragoza has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 7 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 16 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Real Zaragoza recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Real Zaragoza has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Real Zaragoza has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/42 games for Real Zaragoza this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 33%||67 %||48 %|
|Draw %||24% / 33%||14 %||33 %|
|Loss %||19% / 33%||19 %||19 %|
|AVG Goals||1.95 / 3.17||2.14||1.76|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.67||1.57||1.00|
|Conceded||0.67 / 1.50||0.57||0.76|
|BTTS %||33% / 67%||33 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||24 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 17%||10 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||52 %||5 %|
|Scores %||74% / 83%||76 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||55% / 17%||57 %||52 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 67%||62 %||57 %|
|Possession %||54% / 48%||52 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.12 / 5.00||4.81||5.43|
|Cards||2.52 / 3.33||2.52||2.52|
|Offsides||1.71 / 1.60||1.52||1.90|
|Fouls||14.93 / 18.00||15.76||14.10|
|Shots||9.95 / 9.50||9.86||10.05|
|Shots on Target||4.88 / 4.67||5.33||4.43|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 50%||43 %||14 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||33 %||24 %|
|Loss %||43% / 33%||24 %||62 %|
|AVG Goals||1.83 / 1.83||1.76||1.90|
|Scored||0.81 / 1.17||0.95||0.67|
|Conceded||1.02 / 0.67||0.81||1.24|
|BTTS %||33% / 33%||29 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||5 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||14 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 17%||19 %||5 %|
|Scores %||57% / 83%||67 %||48 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 50%||62 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 67%||57 %||33 %|
|Possession %||52% / 54%||50 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.12 / 5.67||4.05||4.19|
|Cards||2.05 / 1.83||2.05||2.05|
|Offsides||1.95 / 2.00||1.67||2.25|
|Fouls||12.71 / 11.00||13.05||12.38|
|Shots||9.15 / 11.33||10.10||8.15|
|Shots on Target||3.85 / 5.00||4.05||3.65|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
RCD Mallorca vs Real Zaragoza Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||1.95||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.70||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||2.40||Under 2.5||1.54|
|BTTS Yes||2.35||BTTS NO||1.56|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.20||Under 9.5 Corners||1.62|