- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Real Madrid will welcome Athletic Club Bilbao to Estadio Santiago Bernabéu for a matchday 9 fixture in Spain La Liga. The last meeting on 16th May 2021 ended in a Real Madrid 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-seven times in the most recent seasons. Real Madrid has won 19 matches, and Athletic Club Bilbao triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.26 goals, while both teams score 59% of the time.
Real Madrid's last game in the Spain La Liga against Sevilla FC at home ended in a 2-1 win. Los Merengues had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Real Madrid played much better in the first half and scored in the 32nd and 87th minute.
Athletic Club Bilbao's recent game against Granada CF ended in a home 2-2 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Athletic Club Bilbao had good chances in both halves and scored in the 10th and 76th minute.
Since the start of the season, Real Madrid is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 10 games on home soil. Los Merengues's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Athletic Club Bilbao has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Athletic Club Bilbao wins 1.27 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Los Blancos is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in ten games.
Los Leones is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Los Blancos.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Real Madrid wins on average 2.40 points per home game, compared to 1.27 points per away game for Athletic Club Bilbao. My prediction is Real Madrid to win.
Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Betting Tips
Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Head to Head
Average stats between Real Madrid and Athletic Club Bilbao in most recent 27 outings in the Spain La Liga.
Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Real Madrid and Athletic Club Bilbao across current season. Calculated from Real Madrid's Home stats and Athletic Club Bilbao's Away stats.
Spain La Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Real Madrid has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Real Madrid has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Real Madrid has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Real Madrid will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Athletic Club Bilbao, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Real Madrid, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (75% of all matches) involving Real Madrid has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Athletic Club Bilbao has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Athletic Club Bilbao has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Athletic Club Bilbao has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Athletic Club Bilbao has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Athletic Club Bilbao has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Athletic Club Bilbao will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Real Madrid, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Athletic Club Bilbao has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/8 games for Athletic Club Bilbao this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||71% / 83%||70 %||73 %|
|Draw %||19% / 0%||30 %||9 %|
|Loss %||10% / 17%||0 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 3.33||2.80||3.18|
|Scored||2.14 / 2.33||2.20||2.09|
|Conceded||0.86 / 1.00||0.60||1.09|
|BTTS %||62% / 67%||50 %||73 %|
|BTTS Win||52% / 67%||50 %||55 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||0 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 67%||50 %||36 %|
|Scores %||81% / 83%||70 %||91 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||50 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 83%||50 %||73 %|
|Possession %||61% / 62%||62 %||59 %|
|Corners||5.48 / 3.67||5.70||5.27|
|Cards||1.76 / 2.17||1.80||1.73|
|Offsides||2.90 / 2.67||2.70||3.09|
|Fouls||10.81 / 8.83||11.80||9.91|
|Shots||18.00 / 13.67||18.30||17.73|
|Shots on Target||7.24 / 5.83||7.10||7.36|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 50%||40 %||18 %|
|Draw %||48% / 17%||20 %||73 %|
|Loss %||24% / 33%||40 %||9 %|
|AVG Goals||1.76 / 2.33||2.50||1.09|
|Scored||0.95 / 1.33||1.30||0.64|
|Conceded||0.81 / 1.00||1.20||0.45|
|BTTS %||48% / 50%||60 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 33%||20 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 17%||30 %||9 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||80 %||45 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||20 %||55 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 17%||60 %||18 %|
|Possession %||49% / 46%||51 %||48 %|
|Corners||6.71 / 4.33||7.80||5.73|
|Cards||1.90 / 1.50||2.10||1.73|
|Offsides||2.19 / 1.33||2.30||2.09|
|Fouls||12.43 / 10.00||12.60||12.27|
|Shots||13.90 / 13.17||14.80||13.09|
|Shots on Target||5.10 / 4.33||5.80||4.45|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Odds
|HT 1||1.97||HT X||2.45||HT 2||6.25|
|Home Win Nil||2.25||Away Win Nil||8.00|
|Over 2.5||1.71||Under 2.5||2.14|
|BTTS Yes||1.89||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|