- Belgium Pro League
- 17:30 Royal Antwerp FC vs Club Brugge England Premier League
- 18:00 Aston Villa vs Everton Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 FH vs ÍA
- 20:15 Valur vs HK
- 20:15 Stjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík
- 20:15 Breidablik vs Keflavík Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Crotone vs Hellas Verona Italy Serie B
- 20:00 Venezia vs Chievo Norway Eliteserien
- 19:00 Rosenborg vs Viking Spain La Liga
- 18:00 Real Valladolid vs Villarreal
- 19:00 SD Eibar vs Real Betis
- 21:00 Granada CF vs Real Madrid Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 AIK vs Malmö FF
- 17:30 Norrköping vs Degerfors Venezuela Primera División
- 22:00 Yaracuyanos vs Carabobo
Real Madrid will welcome Chelsea to Estadio Alfredo Di Stéfano for a matchday 0 fixture in Europe UEFA Champions League. The last meeting on 30th July 2016 ended in a Real Madrid 3-2 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Real Madrid has won 1 match, and Chelsea failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 5.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Real Madrid's last game in the Europe UEFA Champions League against Chelsea at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots. Real Madrid scored before halftime in the 29th minute.
Chelsea's recent game against Porto ended in a home 0-1 loss. The Blues's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Since the start of the season, Real Madrid is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 6 games on home soil. Although Real Madrid is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Chelsea has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Chelsea has collected 2.67 points on average per away game, compared to 1.83 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Chelsea.
Real Madrid vs Chelsea Betting Tips
Real Madrid vs Chelsea Head to Head
Average stats between Real Madrid and Chelsea in most recent 1 outings in the Europe UEFA Champions League.
Real Madrid vs Chelsea Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Real Madrid and Chelsea across current season. Calculated from Real Madrid's Home stats and Chelsea's Away stats.
Europe UEFA Champions League Form
- Coming into this game, Real Madrid has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Real Madrid has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Real Madrid at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Real Madrid will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Real Madrid has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 6 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Real Madrid will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Chelsea, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Real Madrid recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Real Madrid, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (50% of all matches) involving Real Madrid has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Chelsea has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Chelsea has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Chelsea away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Chelsea when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Real Madrid stop this run?
- Chelsea has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Chelsea has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 8 occasions.
- Chelsea will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Real Madrid, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Chelsea has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/12 games for Chelsea this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||67 %||33 %|
|Draw %||25% / 50%||17 %||33 %|
|Loss %||25% / 17%||17 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 2.17||3.67||1.83|
|Scored||1.58 / 1.33||2.33||0.83|
|Conceded||1.17 / 0.83||1.33||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||83 %||17 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 0%||50 %||17 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 50%||17 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||67 %||33 %|
|Possession %||58% / 60%||54 %||62 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 5.33||4.67||6.33|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.33||2.50||1.50|
|Offsides||1.58 / 1.83||1.83||1.33|
|Fouls||10.58 / 12.50||10.83||10.33|
|Shots||14.17 / 13.83||14.00||14.33|
|Shots on Target||6.42 / 5.67||6.17||6.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 67%||50 %||83 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||33 %||17 %|
|Loss %||8% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 1.83||1.67||2.67|
|Scored||1.83 / 1.33||1.33||2.33|
|Conceded||0.33 / 0.50||0.33||0.33|
|BTTS %||25% / 33%||17 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||57% / 33%||50 %||67 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||67 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||67% / 50%||67 %||67 %|
|Frist Goal %||75% / 67%||50 %||100 %|
|Possession %||53% / 48%||50 %||57 %|
|Corners||4.42 / 2.40||3.83||5.00|
|Cards||1.58 / 1.50||2.00||1.17|
|Offsides||2.00 / 3.80||2.33||1.67|
|Fouls||14.25 / 12.60||15.50||13.00|
|Shots||11.42 / 13.20||11.67||11.17|
|Shots on Target||5.33 / 6.00||5.17||5.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Real Madrid vs Chelsea Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||1.75||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|