- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Real Madrid will welcome Valencia CF to Estadio Santiago Bernabéu for a matchday 20 fixture in Spain La Liga. The last meeting on 19th September 2021 ended in a Real Madrid 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-eight times in the most recent seasons. Real Madrid has won 16 matches, and Valencia CF triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 3.50 goals, while both teams score 68% of the time.
Real Madrid's latest fixture against Getafe CF ended in an away 1-0 loss. Los Blancos dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Valencia CF's recent game against RCD Espanyol ended in a home 1-2 loss. Ché's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Valencia CF deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 51st minute.
Los Merengues's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 45% of home games.
Valencia CF has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Taronja wins 1.09 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Valencia CF kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Los Blancos is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in eleven games.
Ché failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Los Blancos. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Real Madrid wins on average 2.27 points per home game, compared to 1.09 points per away game for Valencia CF. My prediction is Real Madrid to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.95 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 56% of Real Madrid's home and Valencia CF's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Real Madrid vs Valencia CF Betting Tips
Real Madrid vs Valencia CF Head to Head
Average stats between Real Madrid and Valencia CF in most recent 28 outings in the Spain La Liga.
Real Madrid vs Valencia CF Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Real Madrid and Valencia CF across current season. Calculated from Real Madrid's Home stats and Valencia CF's Away stats.
Spain La Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Real Madrid has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Real Madrid has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Real Madrid at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 9 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Real Madrid has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- Real Madrid will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Valencia CF, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Real Madrid recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Real Madrid has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/20 games for Real Madrid this season.
- Coming into this game, Valencia CF has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Valencia CF has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Valencia CF has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Valencia CF ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Valencia CF will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Real Madrid, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- The last 5 games for Valencia CF has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Valencia CF has seen a total of 14/19 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 74% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Valencia CF will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||68% / 83%||64 %||73 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||36 %||9 %|
|Loss %||9% / 0%||0 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||3.05 / 3.83||2.91||3.18|
|Scored||2.14 / 2.67||2.18||2.09|
|Conceded||0.91 / 1.17||0.73||1.09|
|BTTS %||64% / 83%||55 %||73 %|
|BTTS Win||50% / 67%||45 %||55 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||0 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||41% / 67%||45 %||36 %|
|Scores %||82% / 100%||73 %||91 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 17%||45 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 67%||45 %||73 %|
|Possession %||61% / 59%||62 %||59 %|
|Corners||5.68 / 5.17||6.09||5.27|
|Cards||1.82 / 2.83||1.91||1.73|
|Offsides||2.82 / 2.33||2.55||3.09|
|Fouls||10.68 / 10.83||11.45||9.91|
|Shots||17.91 / 15.17||18.09||17.73|
|Shots on Target||7.27 / 7.00||7.18||7.36|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 33%||36 %||27 %|
|Draw %||36% / 17%||45 %||27 %|
|Loss %||32% / 50%||18 %||45 %|
|AVG Goals||3.23 / 3.17||2.82||3.64|
|Scored||1.59 / 1.33||1.64||1.55|
|Conceded||1.64 / 1.83||1.18||2.09|
|BTTS %||77% / 83%||73 %||82 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||9 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 50%||18 %||45 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 17%||27 %||27 %|
|Scores %||91% / 100%||100 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||27 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 67%||64 %||18 %|
|Possession %||43% / 36%||42 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.77 / 5.00||4.91||4.64|
|Cards||3.86 / 4.00||3.91||3.82|
|Offsides||1.18 / 0.83||1.27||1.09|
|Fouls||16.50 / 22.50||16.36||16.64|
|Shots||12.18 / 9.33||12.64||11.73|
|Shots on Target||5.14 / 4.17||4.82||5.45|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Real Madrid vs Valencia CF Odds
|HT 1||1.80||HT X||2.50||HT 2||6.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.30||Away Win Nil||15.00|
|Over 2.5||1.55||Under 2.5||2.36|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.26||Under 9.5 Corners||1.64|