- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Real Madrid will welcome Villarreal to Estadio Alfredo Di Stéfano for a matchday 38 fixture in Spain La Liga. The last meeting on 21st November 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twenty-three times in the most recent seasons. Real Madrid has won 12 matches, and Villarreal triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.43 goals, while both teams score 70% of the time.
Real Madrid's latest fixture against Athletic Club Bilbao ended in an away 1-0 win. Los Blancos was very dangerous in attack, having attempted two shots on target. Real Madrid was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 68 minute.
Villarreal's recent game against Sevilla FC ended in a home 4-0 win. Although El Submarino Amarillo didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Villarreal had good chances in both halves and scored in the 34th, 47th, 66th and 79th minute.
Los Merengues's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 47% of home games.
Villarreal has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Villarreal wins 1.47 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Villarreal kept a clean sheet in just 32% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Los Blancos is currently unbeaten at home in ten games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
El Submarino Amarillo is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Los Blancos.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Real Madrid wins on average 2.21 points per home game, compared to 1.47 points per away game for Villarreal. My prediction is Real Madrid to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.56 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 48% of Real Madrid's home and Villarreal's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Real Madrid has scored in 89% of home games. Villarreal is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Real Madrid vs Villarreal Betting Tips
Real Madrid vs Villarreal Head to Head
Average stats between Real Madrid and Villarreal in most recent 23 outings in the Spain La Liga.
Real Madrid vs Villarreal Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Real Madrid and Villarreal across current season. Calculated from Real Madrid's Home stats and Villarreal's Away stats.
Spain La Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Real Madrid has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Real Madrid has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Real Madrid at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 10 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Villarreal's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Real Madrid from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Real Madrid as they have now gone 18 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Real Madrid is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Villarreal, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Real Madrid, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (53% of all matches) involving Real Madrid has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Real Madrid will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Villarreal has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Villarreal has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Villarreal when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 9 games they have played on the road. Can Real Madrid stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Villarreal ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Villarreal has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 6 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Villarreal has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 25/38 games for Villarreal this season.
- It's likely that Villarreal will score today, as they have netted in the last 13 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||66% / 67%||68 %||63 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||16 %||32 %|
|Loss %||11% / 17%||16 %||5 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.83||2.42||2.58|
|Scored||1.76 / 1.83||1.74||1.79|
|Conceded||0.74 / 1.00||0.68||0.79|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||47 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||32% / 33%||26 %||37 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||11 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 17%||26 %||37 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||89 %||84 %|
|Clean Sheet %||45% / 33%||47 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||68% / 50%||63 %||74 %|
|Possession %||60% / 63%||59 %||60 %|
|Corners||5.89 / 6.17||6.26||5.53|
|Cards||1.61 / 1.50||1.26||1.95|
|Offsides||2.26 / 1.50||2.16||2.37|
|Fouls||10.37 / 8.50||9.74||11.00|
|Shots||14.97 / 14.00||16.42||13.53|
|Shots on Target||5.53 / 6.33||5.42||5.63|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 33%||42 %||37 %|
|Draw %||34% / 33%||32 %||37 %|
|Loss %||26% / 33%||26 %||26 %|
|AVG Goals||2.74 / 2.83||2.74||2.74|
|Scored||1.58 / 1.67||1.53||1.63|
|Conceded||1.16 / 1.17||1.21||1.11|
|BTTS %||66% / 50%||74 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 0%||26 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 33%||21 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 33%||37 %||26 %|
|Scores %||82% / 83%||89 %||74 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 50%||21 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 67%||47 %||68 %|
|Possession %||56% / 48%||57 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.24 / 4.50||4.63||3.84|
|Cards||1.97 / 2.00||1.95||2.00|
|Offsides||2.44 / 1.33||2.84||2.00|
|Fouls||11.47 / 11.00||12.11||10.84|
|Shots||11.82 / 11.00||13.32||10.32|
|Shots on Target||5.21 / 4.33||5.79||4.63|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Real Madrid vs Villarreal Odds
|HT 1||1.90||HT X||2.62||HT 2||5.95|
|Home Win Nil||2.70||Away Win Nil||11.00|
|Over 2.5||1.48||Under 2.5||2.60|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.48||Under 9.5 Corners||1.54|