- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Real Oviedo will welcome Mirandés to Estadio Nuevo Carlos Tartiere for a matchday 41 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 19th September 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Real Oviedo has won 4 matches, and Mirandés triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.40 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Real Oviedo's latest fixture against Rayo Vallecano ended in an away 4-1 loss. I expected more from Azules. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Real Oviedo set the tone early and scored in the 27 minute.
Mirandés's recent game against Leganés ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
Since the start of the season, Oviedistas is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 21 games on home soil. Although Real Oviedo is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Mirandés has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Mirandés wins 1.24 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Mirandés kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Mirandés.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.15 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 38% of Real Oviedo's home and Mirandés's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 43% of Real Oviedo's home and Mirandés's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Real Oviedo vs Mirandés Betting Tips
Real Oviedo vs Mirandés Head to Head
Average stats between Real Oviedo and Mirandés in most recent 10 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
Real Oviedo vs Mirandés Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Real Oviedo and Mirandés across current season. Calculated from Real Oviedo's Home stats and Mirandés's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, Real Oviedo has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Real Oviedo has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Real Oviedo has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Mirandés's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Real Oviedo from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 6 home matches this season.
- Real Oviedo has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Real Oviedo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Mirandés, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Real Oviedo, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (55% of all matches) involving Real Oviedo has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Real Oviedo will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Mirandés has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Mirandés has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Mirandés recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Mirandés has fired blanks in 17 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Mirandés, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (36% of all matches) involving Mirandés has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 17%||33 %||19 %|
|Draw %||45% / 50%||38 %||52 %|
|Loss %||29% / 33%||29 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 2.17||2.29||2.05|
|Scored||1.07 / 1.00||1.24||0.90|
|Conceded||1.10 / 1.17||1.05||1.14|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||52 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||14 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||14 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 33%||24 %||14 %|
|Scores %||69% / 50%||71 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||33 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 0%||43 %||29 %|
|Possession %||49% / 54%||49 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.26 / 4.83||5.05||3.48|
|Cards||2.95 / 2.67||2.90||3.00|
|Offsides||1.98 / 4.40||1.76||2.20|
|Fouls||14.17 / 14.20||14.29||14.05|
|Shots||8.62 / 11.17||9.29||7.95|
|Shots on Target||4.17 / 4.17||4.43||3.90|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||29 %||38 %|
|Draw %||29% / 0%||48 %||10 %|
|Loss %||38% / 67%||24 %||52 %|
|AVG Goals||1.88 / 1.83||1.76||2.00|
|Scored||0.90 / 0.67||0.90||0.90|
|Conceded||0.98 / 1.17||0.86||1.10|
|BTTS %||36% / 17%||33 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||10 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 17%||0 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||24 %||10 %|
|Scores %||60% / 50%||52 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 33%||43 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||48 %||38 %|
|Possession %||55% / 60%||56 %||55 %|
|Corners||4.40 / 4.83||4.10||4.71|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.80||1.86||2.14|
|Offsides||1.90 / 2.00||1.95||1.86|
|Fouls||14.45 / 13.40||15.24||13.67|
|Shots||9.46 / 9.17||9.30||9.62|
|Shots on Target||4.41 / 4.33||4.35||4.48|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Real Oviedo vs Mirandés Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.80||Away Win Nil||4.65|
|Over 2.5||2.40||Under 2.5||1.56|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.67||Under 9.5 Corners||1.45|