- Australia A-League
- 10:05 Brisbane Roar vs Central Coast Mariners
- 12:20 Perth Glory FC vs Western United Austria 2. Liga
- 17:30 Amstetten vs Floridsdorfer AC
- 17:30 Horn vs Kapfenberger SV
- 17:30 Grazer AK vs Austria Lustenau
- 19:25 Liefering vs Austria Klagenfurt Austria Bundesliga
- 17:30 Wolfsberger AC vs LASK Linz
- 19:30 Salzburg vs Rapid Wien Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 14:55 Krupa na Vrbasu vs Radnik Bijeljina Croatia Prva HNL
- 15:00 Slaven Koprivnica vs Rijeka
- 17:05 Dinamo Zagreb vs Varaždin
- 19:10 Hajduk Split vs Gorica Cyprus First Division
- 18:00 Ethnikos Achna vs Nea Salamis England Premier League
- 20:15 Chelsea vs Arsenal France Ligue 2
- 18:00 Toulouse vs Pau Germany Bundesliga
- 17:00 Schalke 04 vs Hertha BSC Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Fylkir vs KR Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Cagliari vs Fiorentina
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Benevento
- 19:45 Bologna vs Genoa
- 19:45 Sassuolo vs Juventus
- 19:45 Torino vs AC Milan
- 19:45 Lazio vs Parma
- 19:45 Inter Milan vs Roma
- 19:45 Sampdoria vs Spezia Japan J1 League
- 10:00 Gamba Osaka vs Sanfrecce Hiroshima
- 11:00 Kawasaki Frontale vs Vegalta Sendai
- 11:00 Nagoya Grampus vs Kashima Antlers Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 Toluca vs Cruz Azul Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Raja Casablanca vs FUS Rabat Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 19:00 Almere City vs PSV II
- 19:00 Eindhoven vs Utrecht II
- 19:00 De Graafschap vs Helmond Sport
- 19:00 MVV vs Den Bosch
- 19:00 NEC vs Dordrecht
- 19:00 Oss vs Roda JC
- 19:00 Telstar vs Ajax II
- 19:00 Volendam vs AZ II Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Kristiansund vs FK Bodo - Glimt
- 19:00 Brann vs Vålerenga Portugal Liga NOS
- 20:15 Vitória Guimarães vs Famalicão Scotland Premiership
- 18:00 Livingston vs Rangers
- 18:30 Celtic vs St. Johnstone
- 18:30 Celtic vs St. Johnstone
- 19:45 Kilmarnock vs St. Mirren South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 14:00 Chippa United vs Black Leopards
- 14:00 Bloemfontein Celtic vs Cape Town City
- 14:00 Maritzburg United vs Golden Arrows
- 16:00 Kaizer Chiefs vs Moroka Swallows South Korea K League 1
- 11:00 Suwon Bluewings vs Jeju United
- 11:30 Gangwon vs Ulsan Spain La Liga
- 18:00 Sevilla FC vs Valencia CF
- 21:00 Atlético Madrid vs Real Sociedad Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Sirius vs Elfsborg
- 17:30 Kalmar vs IFK Göteborg
- 17:30 Varberg vs Hammarby Switzerland Super League
- 17:15 Servette vs Lausanne Sport
- 19:30 Sion vs Luzern
- 19:30 Zürich vs St. Gallen Tunisia Ligue 1
- 13:30 Stade Tunisien vs Club Africain
- 13:30 Monastir vs AS Slimane
Real Oviedo will welcome Girona FC to Estadio Nuevo Carlos Tartiere for a matchday 36 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 18th October 2020 ended in a Girona FC 1-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Real Oviedo has won 2 matches, and Girona FC triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.29 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Real Oviedo's latest fixture against Sporting Gijón ended in an away 1-0 win. Azules was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Real Oviedo set the tone early and scored in the 6 minute.
Girona FC's recent game against Real Zaragoza ended in a home 3-0 win. Although Blanquivermells didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Girona FC had good chances in both halves and scored in the 6th, 65th and 84th minute.
Since the start of the season, Oviedistas is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Real Oviedo is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 32% home clean sheets.
Girona FC has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Albirrojos wins 1.42 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Girona FC kept a clean sheet in just 26% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Girona FC.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.38 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 41% of Real Oviedo's home and Girona FC's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Real Oviedo vs Girona FC Betting Tips
Real Oviedo vs Girona FC Head to Head
Average stats between Real Oviedo and Girona FC in most recent 7 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
Real Oviedo vs Girona FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Real Oviedo and Girona FC across current season. Calculated from Real Oviedo's Home stats and Girona FC's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, Real Oviedo has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Real Oviedo has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Real Oviedo has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Real Oviedo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Girona FC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Real Oviedo recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Real Oviedo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/38 games for Real Oviedo this season.
- Coming into this game, Girona FC has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Girona FC has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Girona FC has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Girona FC when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Real Oviedo stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Girona FC as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Girona FC has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 13 occasions.
- Girona FC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Real Oviedo, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Girona FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/38 games for Girona FC this season.
- It's likely that Girona FC will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 17%||32 %||21 %|
|Draw %||45% / 50%||37 %||53 %|
|Loss %||29% / 33%||32 %||26 %|
|AVG Goals||2.08 / 2.17||2.37||1.79|
|Scored||1.05 / 1.00||1.26||0.84|
|Conceded||1.03 / 1.17||1.11||0.95|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||53 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||16 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||16 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 33%||26 %||11 %|
|Scores %||66% / 50%||68 %||63 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||32 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 0%||37 %||26 %|
|Possession %||49% / 54%||49 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.18 / 4.83||5.11||3.26|
|Cards||2.95 / 2.67||2.79||3.11|
|Offsides||2.14 / 4.40||1.84||2.44|
|Fouls||14.32 / 14.20||14.11||14.53|
|Shots||8.63 / 11.17||9.58||7.68|
|Shots on Target||4.11 / 4.17||4.53||3.68|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 83%||53 %||37 %|
|Draw %||26% / 0%||21 %||32 %|
|Loss %||29% / 17%||26 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||2.05 / 2.83||1.68||2.42|
|Scored||1.13 / 2.17||1.05||1.21|
|Conceded||0.92 / 0.67||0.63||1.21|
|BTTS %||39% / 50%||32 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||21 %||16 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 17%||0 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 50%||16 %||21 %|
|Scores %||66% / 100%||63 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||34% / 50%||42 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 100%||47 %||47 %|
|Possession %||49% / 51%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.08 / 4.67||4.42||3.74|
|Cards||2.92 / 1.50||2.84||3.00|
|Offsides||2.05 / 1.50||2.05||2.05|
|Fouls||16.18 / 13.33||15.21||17.16|
|Shots||8.87 / 7.83||9.21||8.53|
|Shots on Target||3.95 / 4.17||3.89||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Real Oviedo vs Girona FC Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||1.95||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.20||Away Win Nil||4.40|
|Over 2.5||2.45||Under 2.5||1.53|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.65||Under 9.5 Corners||1.44|